Anheuser-Busch

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2010.

Interview Details – You will have 1 interview with the branch manger and a DSM. they will ask you a bunch of questions of what you would do in certain situations.

Interview Question – How in your past jobs have you helped the business   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process was consisted of mostly behavior type questions. i.e. Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult decision... What would you do if a customer was upset at you, how would you handle it...I met with 2 managers and then the General Manager

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you overcame a crisis? Solved a problem? Dealt with failure?
A crisis in your life or job ad how I responded from it?
  Answer Question

Dayton, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in February 2011.

Interview Details – Laid back. Nothing high pressure or tough questions. I liked how we got to talk about beer. I wished I would have gotten the job, but I didn't have a college degree, so I can't so anything bad about them.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer was stealing from you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch employees and interview candidates.