Anholt Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anholt Technologies

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Avondale, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avondale, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Anholt Technologies in November 2010.

I interviewed over the phone with a recruiter for about a half hour who explained their need for someone with strong extrusion experience. Anholt manufactures carbon fiber and kevlar medical devices for oncology and imaging companies like Siemens, Elekta, and WFR Aquaplast as well as many worldwide medical centers. I was asked the standard interview questions such as "why did you leave your last job" and "describe you previous jobs and responsibilities". The manufacturing facility was unmarked with no company name or logo in sight. There were no signs on where to park and where to go. I parked on the muddy grass area that many other vehicles were parked and asked a forklift driver where to go. There was no reception area so I had to knock on an office door where someone pointed me to the right person. After arriving early and filling out a job application, I had to wait about 20 minutes for the hiring manager. I interviewed with the owners of Anholt (CEO husband & Purchasing Manager wife) in addition to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • "We're a small company with large growth and expansion potential. How do you see yourself adapting to possible changes in design software and engineering processes"?   View Answer
    • "Describe a work experience overcoming an obstacle where you had no support and limited resources".   View Answer

I applied to 6 other companies in the delaware/philadelphia region for the same position that all paid significantly higher with standard benefits: Anholt only offered 1 week vacation and an expensive HMO & dental with NO disability. Anholt does not offer any other "typical" benefits like matching 401K, relocation assistance, or education/ training/certification reimbursement.

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Avondale, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avondale, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Anholt Technologies in July 2009.

Rec'd initial interview w/HR and received incorrect info on salary range. 2 hr interview in person w/hiring mgr. I was told I was the 4th round of candidates - 20 people in each round. It wasn't hard to figure why over 60 candidates were already interviewed. Hiring mgr wanted to be "real" hands on for every part of job.

Interview Questions
    • how are you with working directly for another individual and having them check all your work?   Answer Question
    • why do you think you are qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Anholt Technologies? Contribute to the Community!