Animal Humane Society

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Animal Humane Society

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Animal Humane Society (Woodbury, MN) in September 2008.

Interview

First, I met with the Accounting Manager. The interview was primarily based on questions about skills and prior experience. I got to ask questions as well. I was then introduced to the Director of Finance, but I could tell that the final decision would be up to the Accounting Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult challenge you had to phase in a previous role and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was not a negotiation phase. The salary was listed in the newspaper ad.

Media Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Animal Humane Society (Golden Valley, MN) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone call to schedule the interview, basic interview with direct managers two days later, offer made a few days after that. The interview was very casual and friendly.

Interview Questions

• You walk into a room and there are two tables. One has a few people sitting at it, the other is empty. Which one do you sit at?   Answer Question