Animas Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Animas

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Animas in September 2012.

Interview

Sit down with a team, the manufacturing floor team. Review a resume and get to know you. If they like you the manufacturing floor leader will come out and discuss your resume with you. They give you the break down of your weekly responsibilities, it is all very straight forward. You meet the manufacturing leads and get a walk through the manufacturing floor and each section of the process is broken down and explained.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 10 years, first year out of school and it kind of caught me off guard   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Animas in January 2010.

Interview

I had interviews with managers from different engineering sectors, one was incharge of software department, other was for engineering, quality assurance and last was the head of RnD department. Only people from engineering and RnD asked me valed questions. The questions I was asked were related to my field and were not too difficult.

Interview Questions