Anixter Fasteners Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Buyer/Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glenview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anixter Fasteners in May 2013.

I interviewed on campus. The interview consisted mostly of me learning about the job, the company, and Anixter's Blue Book.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Glenview, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anixter Fasteners in April 2012.

Very relaxed. Interviewed with my future supervisor. No curve balls. Very friendly. Professional but Obvious that he didn't conduct many interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most challenging aspect about your current position and how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Anixter Fasteners in May 2011.

The questions asked were not difficult and mainly focused on what the job would entail. I was not asked any of your typical "interview questions", like describe your greatest faults, etc. The questions asked were job-specific, relating to sales. The interview was very short, I was offered a follow-up interview, but I declined. The company came off as cold and uninteresting to me.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this position?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anixter Fasteners

Worked for Anixter Fasteners? Contribute to the Community!