Anixter Fasteners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Buyer/Inventory Analyst Interview

Buyer/Inventory Analyst
Glenview, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anixter Fasteners in May 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed on campus. The interview consisted mostly of me learning about the job, the company, and Anixter's Blue Book.

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Glenview, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anixter Fasteners in April 2012.

Interview Details – Very relaxed. Interviewed with my future supervisor. No curve balls. Very friendly. Professional but Obvious that he didn't conduct many interviews.

Interview Question – What do you think is the most challenging aspect about your current position and how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at Anixter Fasteners in May 2011.

Interview Details – The questions asked were not difficult and mainly focused on what the job would entail. I was not asked any of your typical "interview questions", like describe your greatest faults, etc. The questions asked were job-specific, relating to sales. The interview was very short, I was offered a follow-up interview, but I declined. The company came off as cold and uninteresting to me.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anixter Fasteners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anixter Fasteners interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anixter Fasteners employees and interview candidates.