Anjaneyap Global Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in January 2011.

They had the weirdest interview process. They acted very secretive abut everything from clients to projects to salary. Later found that they have a long unpaid training period. Most of their 'targets' are international students. Was offered a position next day but didn't get joining letter for a month. No benefits in the letter.

Interview Questions

Questionable conduct of interviewers.

Other Interview Reviews for Anjaneyap Global

Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in February 2011.

Replied to a position listen on my college's networking website.

Interview Questions

Their interview procedure was weird. I have never had anybody give me a job offer that easily. They were VERY secretive about client, position description and job profile. Interviewed at a homewood suites and not in an office. Interview was NOT AT ALL technical. They wanted to know why I wanted a job. Go figure. Next day I was made an offer but offer letter was given more than 3 weeks after the interview. Offer letter didn't have any details of job, start date, position, benefits either. They told me they will start the project "shortly" but the project did not start even until 4 weeks after the offer date. They kept postponing the "start date".After much digging for information I found that their training of 2 months is unpaid. They didn't tell this initially ! In the meanwhile I got two job offers. I took one of them. When I called up to inform the "manager", he was very rude. You were trying to use us etc etc. You had no intentions of joining blah blah. Grow up. Be professional.
    The recruiter again contacted me 3 months after this incident that we'd like to start the project. What a wonderful organization.

I also found that the office address on my offer letter does not correspond to an office location. There is a university at that address.

I would advise anybody against joining this company. I also informed university career services about my experience.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anjaneyap Global

Worked for Anjaneyap Global? Contribute to the Community!