Anjaneyap Global

Anjaneyap Global Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anjaneyap Global

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

I applied online and quickly received a follow up email and set up phone interview. The interviewer me asked about my experience and background. After going over my elevator pitch I was not asked any technical or behavioral questions instead I was asked how much I know about the company and how they do business. The interviewer proceeded to explain that there is a required unpaid training in their HQ, in share accommodation with no travel reimbursement. Also, you do you get paid until you are accepted for project with one of their client companies. The interviewer proceeded to explain that after the unpaid training, we would be working with the marketing department to land a position. This included editing the resume to exactly fit each role and adding 5 to 7 years of experience, which the interviewer explained is equivalent to the quality of the training provided. The training will be focused on defending the new resumes created with fictitious experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself
      How much do you know about the company?
      Are you willing to relocate anywhere in the US?
      Are you ok with adding 5-7 years of experience to your resume?

Answer Question

Disagreement with their business practices.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in April 2012.

The company representatives seem more keen on ensuring company clients are not revealed. They seem to be more concerned that about what the candidate could do to them or not do for them rather than what the candidate can bring to them in terms of skill. They have a 2 month training program for most positions which they DO NOT tell you is UNPAID. I found out on my own and when I asked them this questions, they tried to divert my attention to other aspects of the training, conveniently ignoring the question. Also, this company changes your resume to fit client needs. For eg, they could change your resume to say that you have 5-6 years of work experience where as actually you might have just 2. Oh, the interview was NOT AN INTERVIEW. It was, "do you know this about our company, do you know that?" "Later on, do not tell me you did not know or were not aware". Is this the way a company treats a potential employee?

Interview Questions

I believe that the way the company carries out its job of recruiting people is quite shady. It's as if they have something to hide and are more concerned about a wrong image being created about their company. A company where the recruited speaks rudely and asks you same thing on the lines of, "do you know this?", is not worth it in my mind.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in January 2011.

They had the weirdest interview process. They acted very secretive abut everything from clients to projects to salary. Later found that they have a long unpaid training period. Most of their 'targets' are international students. Was offered a position next day but didn't get joining letter for a month. No benefits in the letter.

Interview Questions

Questionable conduct of interviewers.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

Just general questions. Go through your resume. Tell us more about your self.

No negotiation. Fixed contract.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

Call with Recruiter/Call with Marketing Manager

Interview Questions
    information was emailed and HR paperwork handled in office

Business Analyst and Software Tester Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

It was short telephonic interview and my recruiter had explained to me what to expect the interview to be like. The managers enquired about my education, past work experiences an my expectations from the position n company ....

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty straight-forward.-no curve balls.   Answer Question
    I was emailed the details an paperwork was handed over when i joined.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in March 2012.

short and to the point. The Manager asked me questions related to my education and past experience. I was also asked whether all information related to the company and position were exchanged and informed clearly by the recruiter

Interview Questions
    • questions related to my education and past experiences   Answer Question
    No Negotiations

Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in February 2011.

Replied to a position listen on my college's networking website.

Interview Questions

Their interview procedure was weird. I have never had anybody give me a job offer that easily. They were VERY secretive about client, position description and job profile. Interviewed at a homewood suites and not in an office. Interview was NOT AT ALL technical. They wanted to know why I wanted a job. Go figure. Next day I was made an offer but offer letter was given more than 3 weeks after the interview. Offer letter didn't have any details of job, start date, position, benefits either. They told me they will start the project "shortly" but the project did not start even until 4 weeks after the offer date. They kept postponing the "start date".After much digging for information I found that their training of 2 months is unpaid. They didn't tell this initially ! In the meanwhile I got two job offers. I took one of them. When I called up to inform the "manager", he was very rude. You were trying to use us etc etc. You had no intentions of joining blah blah. Grow up. Be professional.
    The recruiter again contacted me 3 months after this incident that we'd like to start the project. What a wonderful organization.

I also found that the office address on my offer letter does not correspond to an office location. There is a university at that address.

I would advise anybody against joining this company. I also informed university career services about my experience.