Anjaneyap Global Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015
Updated Mar 3, 2015

1.7

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in February 2015.

1. HR screen
    2. online interview

This is probably an ICC IT consult company if you know what I mean. They train you, refer you to their clients and get a portion of whatever you would be paid by these clients. Top reason people complain about ICC: 12 month mandatory contract and big penalty if you leave earlier than 12 month. I would not say it is bad or good. In a free market, everything's existence has a reason.

1. HR screen is general. they give out general info and what you shall be expected.
    2. they do not do phone interview. You would record your interview to certain questions on a video interview site. they are easy question about your personality and experience. no technical ones.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Anjaneyap Global in February 2015.

They use the online system to conduct one-way interview via recording your answer to ten pre-typed questions. They are not very difficult and some are related to the description of your certain position. In the system I used, you got two chances of recording your answer to the same question. That may be helpful in preparing your perfect answer. Overall it is a useful experience.

Interview Questions
    • Please pick any school experience or project and explain it to an 8-year-old kid   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in January 2015.

As a consulting company, they will tell you 10 questions you are going to answer in the first phone call, then you answer them, 3 minutes for each question, through a one side online video interview. So the questions are prepared, and you just record the answers for the hr to watch later. Got unofficial offer after one hour when I finished this interview.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions. Describe yourself. What is your biggest achievement. What is your biggest weakness. What is system analyst. What is quality analyst.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

I applied online and quickly received a follow up email and set up phone interview. The interviewer me asked about my experience and background. After going over my elevator pitch I was not asked any technical or behavioral questions instead I was asked how much I know about the company and how they do business. The interviewer proceeded to explain that there is a required unpaid training in their HQ, in share accommodation with no travel reimbursement. Also, you do you get paid until you are accepted for project with one of their client companies. The interviewer proceeded to explain that after the unpaid training, we would be working with the marketing department to land a position. This included editing the resume to exactly fit each role and adding 5 to 7 years of experience, which the interviewer explained is equivalent to the quality of the training provided. The training will be focused on defending the new resumes created with fictitious experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself
      How much do you know about the company?
      Are you willing to relocate anywhere in the US?
      Are you ok with adding 5-7 years of experience to your resume?

Answer Question

Disagreement with their business practices.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in April 2012.

The company representatives seem more keen on ensuring company clients are not revealed. They seem to be more concerned that about what the candidate could do to them or not do for them rather than what the candidate can bring to them in terms of skill. They have a 2 month training program for most positions which they DO NOT tell you is UNPAID. I found out on my own and when I asked them this questions, they tried to divert my attention to other aspects of the training, conveniently ignoring the question. Also, this company changes your resume to fit client needs. For eg, they could change your resume to say that you have 5-6 years of work experience where as actually you might have just 2. Oh, the interview was NOT AN INTERVIEW. It was, "do you know this about our company, do you know that?" "Later on, do not tell me you did not know or were not aware". Is this the way a company treats a potential employee?

Interview Questions

I believe that the way the company carries out its job of recruiting people is quite shady. It's as if they have something to hide and are more concerned about a wrong image being created about their company. A company where the recruited speaks rudely and asks you same thing on the lines of, "do you know this?", is not worth it in my mind.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in January 2011.

They had the weirdest interview process. They acted very secretive abut everything from clients to projects to salary. Later found that they have a long unpaid training period. Most of their 'targets' are international students. Was offered a position next day but didn't get joining letter for a month. No benefits in the letter.

Interview Questions

Questionable conduct of interviewers.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

Just general questions. Go through your resume. Tell us more about your self.

No negotiation. Fixed contract.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

Call with Recruiter/Call with Marketing Manager

Interview Questions
    information was emailed and HR paperwork handled in office

Business Analyst and Software Tester Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global.

It was short telephonic interview and my recruiter had explained to me what to expect the interview to be like. The managers enquired about my education, past work experiences an my expectations from the position n company ....

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty straight-forward.-no curve balls.   Answer Question
    I was emailed the details an paperwork was handed over when i joined.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anjaneyap Global in March 2012.

short and to the point. The Manager asked me questions related to my education and past experience. I was also asked whether all information related to the company and position were exchanged and informed clearly by the recruiter

Interview Questions
    • questions related to my education and past experiences   Answer Question
    No Negotiations