Ann Sacks Tile & Stone Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2014

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ann Sacks Tile & Stone

Associate Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ann Sacks Tile & Stone.

I was contacted to set up an in-person round of interviews. They also asked that I complete a intelligence and personality profile in advance of the in-person interview. I was at their office for 2 - 3 hours, interviewing with 3 people and having a tour. At least a month passed before I heard back from them to set up a second interview with the President of Ann Sacks. We had a great interview that lasted an hour and was told they would follow up within a week or two. I've never heard from them since.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked for a luxury brand before.   View Answer

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ann Sacks Tile & Stone in January 2014.

The process took about 6 weeks of very sporadic communication. After submitting my resume I was contacted the following day to set up an immediate phone interview. A few days later I went in for an in-person interview which was led by a skilled and personable HR person. After this I was asked to complete a personality assessment, told that it would take only one hour (it took three hours and included a lot of math puzzles). After this I was promised I would hear back early the following week, but then complete silence for THREE weeks. Even with a follow-up, I was strung along. After I had given up hope I was contacted to set up a final phone interview with senior management. He again promised me I would hear back early the following week, but two full weeks later I received a phone call at 5 pm on a Friday to tell me they had gone with an internal candidate. Overall, extremely unimpressed with the lack of professionalism demonstrated.

Interview Questions
    • What is your understanding of what the position entails?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ann Sacks Tile & Stone in January 2012.

This process is ridiculous. No company besides the NSA, CIA or maybe NASA should require 5+ interviews with different people, multiple background checks, and as many hoops as a circus. All this for a entry level position. On top of this it took well over a month and a half. Who has that much time to sit around being unemployed?

Interview Questions
    This was as drawn out and ridiculous as the Interviewing process.