Ann Sacks Tile & Stone

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Coordinator Interview

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Ann Sacks Tile & Stone in January 2014.

Interview Details – The process took about 6 weeks of very sporadic communication. After submitting my resume I was contacted the following day to set up an immediate phone interview. A few days later I went in for an in-person interview which was led by a skilled and personable HR person. After this I was asked to complete a personality assessment, told that it would take only one hour (it took three hours and included a lot of math puzzles). After this I was promised I would hear back early the following week, but then complete silence for THREE weeks. Even with a follow-up, I was strung along. After I had given up hope I was contacted to set up a final phone interview with senior management. He again promised me I would hear back early the following week, but two full weeks later I received a phone call at 5 pm on a Friday to tell me they had gone with an internal candidate. Overall, extremely unimpressed with the lack of professionalism demonstrated.

Interview Question – What is your understanding of what the position entails?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Kohler, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Ann Sacks Tile & Stone in January 2012.

Interview Details – This process is ridiculous. No company besides the NSA, CIA or maybe NASA should require 5+ interviews with different people, multiple background checks, and as many hoops as a circus. All this for a entry level position. On top of this it took well over a month and a half. Who has that much time to sit around being unemployed?

Interview Question – What is one thing you are really bad at?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was as drawn out and ridiculous as the Interviewing process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ann Sacks Tile & Stone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ann Sacks Tile & Stone interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ann Sacks Tile & Stone employees and interview candidates.