Ann Taylor

1.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Ann Taylor in May 2014.

Applied online. I got a call...2 and half weeks later. The interview was easy. I was asked about my experience, why I left/wanted to leave my current job, why I want to work with Ann Taylor, whether I stayed up to date with current fashion trends, how much I was expecting to get paid..

Interview Questions
    • None. If you've had retail and customer service experience and interests in fashion, you already know the answers. "What is good customer service mean?", "Tell me about a time you went above and beyond." etc..   Answer Question
    Pay. I got $1 more than what I asked for.

Ann Taylor LOFT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Ann Taylor in April 2014.

Very easy when the manager really wants to hire you. As long as the place is very busy and does not have enough sales associate, it could be easy to get higher pay. It also depends on the manager if she/he agrees and the location/area. Always look presentable and listen to your manager and always be friendly to your coworker.

Interview Questions
    • With my manager, it was easy but must have a legit good answer.   Answer Question
    Do not call the place unless being told too. It could get really bad if you are too pushy and may get low pay and bad image.

Ann Taylor LOFT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Ann Taylor in November 2013.

You apply online and if you are chosen for an interview they initially reach out to you by phone to schedule a one on one. During the one on one interview you are asked to pull 3-4 outfits together based on different circumstances such as 1) date night 2) brunch with the girls 3) office attire 4) travel attire and then answer basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Who is a LOFT girl? What does she like, what is her style?   Answer Question
    You either accept their offer or you do not.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ann Taylor.

was quick, not difficult at all

n/a!!no negotiation on salary 8.50 and thats it

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ann Taylor in May 2011.

it was easy, a few question on management

well i wanted 14 an hour. they said no
    but i still accepted
    ann taylor is a very weird company to work for, whatever you do wrong you dont fired!!
    Sometimes its impossible