Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ann Taylor
- Sales Associate (138)
- Ann Taylor LOFT Sales Associate (57)
- Sales Lead (19)
- Ann Taylor Sales Associate (12)
- Store Manager (11)
- Co-Manager (8)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Co Manager (5)
- PT Sales Associate (5)
- Stylist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Store Manager, Ann Taylor LOFT (3)
- Ann Taylor Loft Sales Lead (3)
- Retail Sales Associate (3)
- Part Time Sales Associate (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Management (2)
- Merchandise Planner (2)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (2)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (2)
- Designer (2)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Cosmetics Counter Manager (1)
- Customer Service Associate (1)
- Sale Associate (1)
- Sales (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Director, Marketing (1)
- Ecommerce (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Ann Taylor (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.
I was contacted through Linkedin by one of the store managers of an Ann Taylor store here in Las Vegas and later that day I went down to the store and had an interview with her. She just asked me a couple questions about my experience, if I have ever shopped at Ann Taylor before and just basic interview questions. She gave me her business card after the interview and told me I would have to apply online and just call her at the store or email her when I was done.
Later that day I called her back at the store telling her that I applied online.. a couple days later I sent her a thank you email and a couple days after that I got a call to schedule a second interview with another store manager.
10 days after my first interview I met with another store manager and interviewed with her, it was a very easy process. I was originally interviewing for a Sales Lead position but they didn't have any open positions so she asked me if I would be interested in a Sales Associate position and told me that they like to promote from within.
- Tell me about your experience Answer Question
No negotiation, I was offered more than expected.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ann Taylor (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.
I was referred to the company. I was told to apply, it was pulled up a day later and an interview with the DM was set up. It was a very thorough interview consisting of management, selling, HR, visuals and past experiences questions. It was an easy interview and offer was made within 4 days.
- Provide an example of how you prioritized in the past..a real-life answer and a DM answer. Answer Question
I explained what I would need and was the only offer I would accept the position for at the end of the interview process.