Ann Taylor Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

Updated Jan 14, 2015

1.0

Ann Taylor Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ann Taylor (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through Linkedin by one of the store managers of an Ann Taylor store here in Las Vegas and later that day I went down to the store and had an interview with her. She just asked me a couple questions about my experience, if I have ever shopped at Ann Taylor before and just basic interview questions. She gave me her business card after the interview and told me I would have to apply online and just call her at the store or email her when I was done.

Later that day I called her back at the store telling her that I applied online.. a couple days later I sent her a thank you email and a couple days after that I got a call to schedule a second interview with another store manager.

10 days after my first interview I met with another store manager and interviewed with her, it was a very easy process. I was originally interviewing for a Sales Lead position but they didn't have any open positions so she asked me if I would be interested in a Sales Associate position and told me that they like to promote from within.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was offered more than expected.

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ann Taylor (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

I was referred to the company. I was told to apply, it was pulled up a day later and an interview with the DM was set up. It was a very thorough interview consisting of management, selling, HR, visuals and past experiences questions. It was an easy interview and offer was made within 4 days.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you prioritized in the past..a real-life answer and a DM answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I explained what I would need and was the only offer I would accept the position for at the end of the interview process.