Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ann Taylor
- Sales Associate (163)
- Ann Taylor LOFT Sales Associate (67)
- Sales Lead (26)
- Store Manager (14)
- Ann Taylor Sales Associate (13)
- Co-Manager (11)
- PT Sales Associate (7)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Retail Sales Associate (6)
- Co Manager (5)
- Ann Taylor Loft Sales Lead (5)
- Stylist (5)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (5)
- Part Time Sales Associate (4)
- Manager (4)
- Store Manager, Ann Taylor LOFT (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Management (2)
- Merchandise Planner (2)
- Designer (2)
- Director, Marketing (2)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (2)
- Full Time Sales Lead (2)
- CO Manager LOFT (2)
- Lead Desk Associate (2)
- Senior Assistant Store Manager (1)
- Regional Logistic Analyst (1)
- ECommerce Project Manager (1)
- Co-Manager (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
Interviews were very professional
- How would you handle a difficult customer who was shopping with an unruly child? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Ann Taylor
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ann Taylor.
Easy to apply. Very relaxed and thorough. Must follow up to get best results.
- None Answer Question
The offer was good. Benefits package is great. Not much to negotiate.
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (New York, NY) in July 2011.
I initially met with a freelance recruiter that I contacted on linkedin. We had a phone interview than I came in to meet with her in person. The following week she had me meet with my soon-to-be boss, we met for an hour. Easy. I had to do a writing project. Once submitted I then met with the head of the department. Then another head of a department and ultimately my future co-worker (odd).
- How do you work under pressure? Do you get stressed? Answer Question
Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ann Taylor (Newark, NJ) in February 2010.
Interview went over my work experience and filling out of application - found interview process same as for other jobs
The salary was offered and there was no negotiating
Management InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor in May 2010.
Interview in store for aproximately an hour. One week later I had a second interview and within a week an offer was made. I also had to take a gallup on line poll which takes a few minutes. Overall the process was relatively simple.
- How to drive business? 1 Answer
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ann Taylor in June 2007.
The interview process was streamlined. They trust their District Level field staff to make sound hiring decisions. I had two interviews before being offered the position. The interviews were fairly easy and my interviewer was very honest and down to earth. Interview questions were basic and related to past experience managing staff and difficult situations.
- Tell me about a time as a manager when you handled a situation badly. Answer Question
Aim high, they will pay more than smaller retail stores.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review