Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago

www.luriechildrens.org
  www.luriechildrens.org

Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago in January 2010.

The first interview I spoke individually with HR, then with 3 different members of the department, and finally with a panel of the people I would be working with on a daily basis. I was called back for a second interview since not all members were present. I was told that they interviewed for this position in the past and no one filled the description they were looking for so no one was hired. I was surprised since I was told the work for this position was in back log for a few years. They were very thorough and friendly and felt confident I would be hired. I called back a few times to check in but was notified over a month later by mail that I was not accepted for the position. Good thing I accepted a different position.

Interview Questions
  • What is the mission statement of the Children's Memorial Hospital?   Answer Question
  • In what position do you see yourself working in 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago

Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago in August 2008.

The Doc I interviewed with was very unique and down to earth, so I connected with her that way and got the job instantly. I've had other interviews there and the docs can be jerks. There's no way to predict how it will go with a specific doc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago? Contribute to the Community!