Anna's Linens

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Newnan, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anna's Linens in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for a job online with Anna's Linens in November 2010 and within a week, I had an interview with the company. Here are questions I remember being asked.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about shopping at Anna's Linens?   View Answer
  • What would you do if you saw one of your fellow associates wipe their mouth on one of the towels that was on sale?   View Answer
  • What is your availability?   View Answer

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anna's Linens.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online, got a call for an interview and settled on a good time.

Interview Question – Being asked about how familiar you are with the merchandise they sell.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Augusta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Anna's Linens in July 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fast due to the job being new in town. The interview was very swift and easy.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was easy.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Anna's Linens

Interview Details – interview was pretty easy just smile and say what they want to hear

Interview Question – a situation where you had to be a leader   Answer Question

Interviewed at Anna's Linens

Interview Details – Very easy interview. They ask a thousand questions and expect you to be upbeat and outgoing.

Interview Question – Are you outgoing?   View Answer

San Bernardino, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Anna's Linens in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very basic and fairly easy interview. Questions basically reviewing your resume, questions about how you work with other employees, and costumer service scenario questions. The hiring manager was very nice and I thought the interview went very well. It went so well that I really thought I was going to get hired there, unfortunately I didn't get offered the job.

Interview Question – What would you do if you are working on another task and you keep getting interrupted by costumers. How would you handle it?   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anna's Linens in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call a few days later to schedule an interview. I got their ten minutes earlier and the manager politely said to give him a minute while he set up. He was very nice and laid back and asked the average situational questions such as Have you ever worked with someone you dont like, would you rather work alone or in a team, and what is one work achievment you're proud of. I was emailed two days later welcoming me to the annas family, they then give you a website to fill out papers and tell you when you start the training.

Interview Question – What would you do in a situation where a customer asks you to use the private restrooms.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Very Easy Interview

Snellville, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Anna's Linens in March 2011.

Interview Details – Anna's Linens had a "job fair" at another location prior to the opening of the Snellville location. In the interview the main concern was availability and some experiences that may be helpful to the Sales Associate position. Two days later I got a call from the store manager that I was chosen to be on the "team" and a 3 day training would begin the next week. During the interview we learned various things and also learned that the new location would be our job to set up. Everything from shelving and dusting and unloading heavy boxes that were over the lifting pounds on the application. After working a week to get store ready for Grand Opening the manager started scheduling ppl at 0 hrs. Her tactic of laying ppl off. During the interview it was NOT stated we would be getting a store together from scratch. The company hired a lot of people for cheap labor with preintentions of letting people go after the store was built. If you get hired for a new location think twice about it.

Interview Question – Tell when you had to resolve a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just think twice before working for a new location they are using people in a bad economy. This is time that could be used looking for another job or giving some other employer time. It's a waste of money because you will be using your gas,buying uniform,and making child care arrangements(if you have children) just for something that is not guaranteed.

Pinole, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anna's Linens in November 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call offering and interview 2 weeks after i submitted my resume online. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of the usual situational questions: such as What is good custumer service, What would i do if i saw an employee using company products and then placing them back on the shelf, Do you like to have someone greet you when you enter a store and why is it important and a few others. I was asked my availability, and told I was a good fit and that if my background check came back good i was hired. I should know in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What is the best customer service youve received, and why was it the best?   Answer Question
  • Do you like to be greeted when you walk into a store, and was is it important?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Anna's Linens in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was offered an interview within 2 weeks. I was interviewed with one other applicant by the store manager, two other managers of stores in the district, and the district manager. Questions included: "Why do you want to work at Anna's? Give me an example of a time when you received great customer service. Do you enjoy being greeted when you enter a store? Why or why not? What would you do if a woman with a crying child asked to use the employee restroom?" I was offered a position via e-mail a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Pay rate was assigned based on experience and personal presentation. Offers were fair and I saw no reason to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anna's Linens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anna's Linens Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anna's Linens employees and interview candidates.