Anna's Linens

Updated Dec 13, 2014

1.9

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anna's Linens in October 2014.

Submitted an application online, and got a call for an interview. The interview was in a really small office. I did two interviews, one with the manager and another with the assistant manager. The interview with the manager was an easy, smooth interview, she asked a few questions and ask for a few examples. We spent a while just talking and having fun. The interview with the assistant manager was .a bit unprepared on her part. It wasn't as easy, fun going as the first, but it was still quick and easy. I was told, if the interview with the assistant manager goes well, they'll send for my background check, but never got a call back.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any difficult questions, all were pretty basic.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anna's Linens

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anna's Linens.

I submitted an application online, got a call for an interview and settled on a good time.

Interview Questions
    • Being asked about how familiar you are with the merchandise they sell.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

interview was pretty easy just smile and say what they want to hear

Sales Associate Interview

Very easy interview. They ask a thousand questions and expect you to be upbeat and outgoing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anna's Linens in July 2013.

The hiring process was fast due to the job being new in town. The interview was very swift and easy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Anna's Linens in March 2013.

Very basic and fairly easy interview. Questions basically reviewing your resume, questions about how you work with other employees, and costumer service scenario questions. The hiring manager was very nice and I thought the interview went very well. It went so well that I really thought I was going to get hired there, unfortunately I didn't get offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you are working on another task and you keep getting interrupted by costumers. How would you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anna's Linens in June 2011.

I applied online and got a call a few days later to schedule an interview. I got their ten minutes earlier and the manager politely said to give him a minute while he set up. He was very nice and laid back and asked the average situational questions such as Have you ever worked with someone you dont like, would you rather work alone or in a team, and what is one work achievment you're proud of. I was emailed two days later welcoming me to the annas family, they then give you a website to fill out papers and tell you when you start the training.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in a situation where a customer asks you to use the private restrooms.   View Answer
    None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anna's Linens in March 2011.

Anna's Linens had a "job fair" at another location prior to the opening of the Snellville location. In the interview the main concern was availability and some experiences that may be helpful to the Sales Associate position. Two days later I got a call from the store manager that I was chosen to be on the "team" and a 3 day training would begin the next week. During the interview we learned various things and also learned that the new location would be our job to set up. Everything from shelving and dusting and unloading heavy boxes that were over the lifting pounds on the application. After working a week to get store ready for Grand Opening the manager started scheduling ppl at 0 hrs. Her tactic of laying ppl off. During the interview it was NOT stated we would be getting a store together from scratch. The company hired a lot of people for cheap labor with preintentions of letting people go after the store was built. If you get hired for a new location think twice about it.

Interview Questions
    • Tell when you had to resolve a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question
    Just think twice before working for a new location they are using people in a bad economy. This is time that could be used looking for another job or giving some other employer time. It's a waste of money because you will be using your gas,buying uniform,and making child care arrangements(if you have children) just for something that is not guaranteed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anna's Linens in November 2010.

I applied for a job online with Anna's Linens in November 2010 and within a week, I had an interview with the company. Here are questions I remember being asked.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like about shopping at Anna's Linens?   View Answer
    • What would you do if you saw one of your fellow associates wipe their mouth on one of the towels that was on sale?   View Answer
    • What is your availability?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinole, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinole, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anna's Linens in November 2010.

I received a phone call offering and interview 2 weeks after i submitted my resume online. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of the usual situational questions: such as What is good custumer service, What would i do if i saw an employee using company products and then placing them back on the shelf, Do you like to have someone greet you when you enter a store and why is it important and a few others. I was asked my availability, and told I was a good fit and that if my background check came back good i was hired. I should know in 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best customer service youve received, and why was it the best?   Answer Question
    • Do you like to be greeted when you walk into a store, and was is it important?   Answer Question