Anne Arundel Medical Center Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anne Arundel Medical Center

Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Was very organized and informative. A team interview at two different locations for this job and went very smoothly. I also got to see a lot of the campus and action that occurs when interviewing for this job.

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

Easy. They just make sure you are licensed for the position.

Negotiation

Management implies (strongly) that there is no room for negotiation.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Negotiation

Computer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Anne Arundel Medical Center in June 2008.

Interview

Discussed prior computer analyst experience.