Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation
aawdc.org Millersville, MD 6 to 15 Employees

Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation Veteran Navigator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Veteran Navigator Interview

Veteran Navigator
Huntingtown, MD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview included a 45 minute survey on the computer.
There were three interviewers (well one was listening offsite). The present two read prepared questions off the list. I was one of six interviewees for the position. The questions were not related to the position, but more insightful. I was asked few situational questions.
I prepared, however, my personal zeal did not include working in social work. I was a veteran wanting to work with less fortunate veterans.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation Veteran Navigator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation employees and interview candidates.