Anoka-Hennepin School District

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anoka-Hennepin School District

Child Care Assistant Or Site Leader Or Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District.

Contact them to set up the interview as they often do not get back to applicants in a timely manner. Interview will be at district office and may be a group interview. Semi-informal depending upon the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • Scenarios are given where you state what you would do in certain behavior management situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating.

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coon Rapids, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coon Rapids, MN

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District in July 2011.

I was interviewed by a panel of six people to fill one remaining position. I was asked a number of question pertaining to the position and I actually felt that I didn't do very well. I was called at the end of the week and offered a position by a person who is no longer at the district. The contact from there was a bit of a let down as I was not contacted about starting for another 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about one successful intervention you have developed? How did you collect data on this intervention to prove it's effectiveness?   Answer Question
    Make sure the human resources personnel completely reviews your work history so you get the appropriate placement on the salary schedule.