Anoka-Hennepin School District

Relevance Date Difficulty

Child Care Assistant Or Site Leader Or Coordinator Interview

Child Care Assistant Or Site Leader Or Coordinator
Anoka, MN

I applied online and interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District.

Interview Details – Contact them to set up the interview as they often do not get back to applicants in a timely manner. Interview will be at district office and may be a group interview. Semi-informal depending upon the position you are applying for.

Interview Question – Scenarios are given where you state what you would do in certain behavior management situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating.

Special Education Teacher Interview

Special Education Teacher
Coon Rapids, MN

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anoka-Hennepin School District in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a panel of six people to fill one remaining position. I was asked a number of question pertaining to the position and I actually felt that I didn't do very well. I was called at the end of the week and offered a position by a person who is no longer at the district. The contact from there was a bit of a let down as I was not contacted about starting for another 3-4 weeks.

Interview Question – Tell us about one successful intervention you have developed? How did you collect data on this intervention to prove it's effectiveness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure the human resources personnel completely reviews your work history so you get the appropriate placement on the salary schedule.

Worked for Anoka-Hennepin School District? Contribute to the Community!