Anonymous Content

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Client Service Representative Interview

Client Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anonymous Content in June 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, the received email next day to take appitude test. Received email from requesting to setup phone interview. During call the HR Rep scheduled interview to meet hiring dept managment team. Had interview with hiring managment via office and conf call. After interview came home had additional interview to meet with Director and addtional manager 2 days later. Received call next day from HR rep confirming job offer and was sent packet to take drug test and submit background test info. Took 2 weeks for all prior employers and school to release info. Was called again confirmed I passed screening and with my Report to work date.

Interview Question – What do you do to release stress after a bad day at the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I suggested salary and was advised I was in the salary range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Anonymous Content

Worked for Anonymous Content? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anonymous Content Client Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anonymous Content employees and interview candidates.