Anonymous Content

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anonymous Content in June 2010.

Applied online, the received email next day to take appitude test. Received email from requesting to setup phone interview. During call the HR Rep scheduled interview to meet hiring dept managment team. Had interview with hiring managment via office and conf call. After interview came home had additional interview to meet with Director and addtional manager 2 days later. Received call next day from HR rep confirming job offer and was sent packet to take drug test and submit background test info. Took 2 weeks for all prior employers and school to release info. Was called again confirmed I passed screening and with my Report to work date.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to release stress after a bad day at the job.   Answer Question
I suggested salary and was advised I was in the salary range.