Anonymous Content

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Very easy. Very nerve wracking at first but the manager was very nice and welcoming. Questions were very basic and easy as well! It helps if you have someone (family member) interview you before your actual interview just to calm your nerves a bit and give you an idea at questions they may ask.

Program Leader Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Anonymous Content in February 2013.

Phone, pre employment test, during interview will present lesson plan other half of interview is like other interviews. Background check was conducted and TB test (at applicants expense). Once background check is complete, offer is extended.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in many situations dealing with kids and parents.   View Answer
    Base pay, no negotiating

Business Analyst Interview

2 days process includes aptitude test of about 25 mins containing 15 questions with negative marking,Group discussions,video synthesis and 2 personal interviews.Group discussions was mainly on Business cases.Basically they test your analytical skills...how well can u analyse stuff and work accordingly.They also check for good communications skills and leadership qualtiies.

Interview Questions
    • What are the risks do you expect sitting in the interview room.List 10.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Everyone was very nice but the whole process was a waste of time and gas money. I expected the position to be a management one but instead, it is a sales position. I also did not expect to be taken around in a car to try and sell cosmetics to people during the interview process. If you want to be a sells person willig to live off comition then this is the position for you. Otherwise, don`t waste your time because this is neither a marketing nor management position, and it will definately not help you further your professional career.

Interview Questions

Because its a sales position.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Anonymous Content in August 2014.

Very unprofessional company they put a recent grad through all 4 of their interviews which takes 3 weeks and then take almost a week to send an unprofessional email at 10pm at night saying they will not hire you. Unless you want to be dragged along to all 4 interviews getting your hopes up only to be let down in the end I do not recommend working for this company. My family and friends will never rent a car from them again.

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anonymous Content in July 2014.

Interview was scheduled with HR Director in July, 2014. She called several hours after the scheduled interview and we played phone tag for several days. After we re-scheduled, she called late, but we were able to connect. She hurriedly asked about my background, why I was leaving my current role and my understanding of job. After 10 minutes we disconnected. I received a message from the recruiter several days later that I was disqualified because I lacked enthusiasm for the role. I guess I needed to be exuberant about a role that the hiring manager was not professional enough to call timely, and who was able to decide that my 12 years of engineering experience could be decided in less than 10 minutes. I suppose I should have replied that I was giddy about a the opportunity to join a company that offers pre-built java products to insurance brokers.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current role?   View Answer

Physician Interview

It was comfortable and staff was polite, explained the practice and was open to discussion, n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn

Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Two interviews. One with HR and head of fixed income, the another video interview with head of fixed income in England. It was a very pleasant interview process till I asked for more competitive pay rate. Overall I had better offers on the table.

Interview Questions
    • What is my biggest risk of hiring you??   View Answer

Very low pay for long hours if broken down on a hourly basis you get paid very little.

Train Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anonymous Content in July 2014.

I applied online through Indeed.com. In about two weeks I was contacted via automated phone call and was sent an email with steps to go on the UP website to my account to set an interview date. Be prepared to drive a long way if you live far from the job location. Make sure you bring the right documentation or else they will not accept you and you will have to try it all over again. It helps if you have something to write on/with. Dress professional, don't wear jeans!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a past work experience that you were written up for.   Answer Question
    No negotiation all Union

Insurance Professional/Med Mal Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Anonymous Content.

very informal interview process
    consisted of 2 formal interviews
    couple of phone screenings with HD
    one F2F with HR one with manager
    long negotiation over salary
    very small increase in offer
    was promised flexibility after time on the job

Interview Questions

Worked for Anonymous Content? Contribute to the Community!