Anonymous Content

Very Difficult Interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Lafayette, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Anonymous Content in November 2010.

Interview Details – very thorough interview process. aptitude tests as well as multiple interviews in order to get hired. Anonymous definitely does their homework in order to place the best possible managers in place for the staff. Heavy emphasis on leadership qualities as well as solid operation.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you went above and beyond to take care of a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer was made based on my requirements.

Retail Associate Interview

Retail Associate
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Interview Details – Process took a week and a half. They called me to set up an interview. The interview took 15 minutes. They ask questions that they always ask to the interview like why ross, what would you do when an angry customer approches you, tell me about yourself.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Basic interview questions already stated above. Just talk about teamwork a lot it will help   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Minimum wage

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anonymous Content in September 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for the job , interviewed 14 days later and received an offer after about 1 week. First panel interview so it was a bit intimidating but everyone on the panel made me feel comfortable and was able to relax after the first couple of questions.

Interview Question – Wanted to know why I applied for the position and what I expected from the job.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Data Center Technician Interview

Data Center Technician

Interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview Details – They always ask if you are able to work at different shift and if you are lucky the next few days somebody can ask technical phone screen.Glassdoor is cool,and have a lot job possibilities like indeed web site

Interview Question – Due to large demand of get computer jobs it is very hard to get a job because there are hundred of applying and the applicant accepting the less salary and third shift are more likely to get it.
Which is the amount you would desire on the salary?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – But they did not call me again

NONE Interview

NONE

Interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview Details – interview process people talk and ask questions you answer. They talk to you and keep asking questions until they are done. You ask questions until you are done. When you are done then you leave.

Nothing Yet Interview

Nothing Yet

Interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview Details – getting the job interview only took one day. I filled out the application online in about an hour, and about an hour and a half later I got a call for an interview.

Interview Question – interview is on Thursday!   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Interview Details – The first round was a phone interview, Most of the questions were asked from data structures.

Interview Question – Difference between array and arraylist and when to use those?.
Difference between C and Java. binary search tree or not?.
Given a string, print the character which appears the maximum number of times in the string.
The string will contain only ascii characters. If there is a tie in the maximum number
of times a character appears in the string, print the character which appears first in the string.
  Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Anonymous Content.

Interview Details – Made initial contact, they reached out to me in 4-5 days

Interview Question – All was expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

Interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview Details – Great communication throughout the entire interview process, the current employees were very welcoming when in-office for the interview.

Interview Question – Be prepared with your own questions to help demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm for the company and position.   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Vice President Sales

Interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview Details – 3 interview with different levels of management.

Interview Question – Do you always listen yo your boss?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anonymous Content

Worked for Anonymous Content? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anonymous Content interview questions and advice. All 101 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anonymous Content employees and interview candidates.