Anonymous Content Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Anonymous Content (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informative and thorough process. And very professional. Look likes a great opportunity to make uncapped income. They mention short sale cycle which was encouraging. Many times you find organizations selling you dreams and cant follow thru.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anonymous Content

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anonymous Content (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very hands on. They teach you the in and outs of the company. It was very welcoming and work with an employer whom is more than fit to answer all your questions and doubts.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself working here ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

I received a call from them and it seemed sketchy from the start. I immediately asked if this is door to door and she said no and changed the subject IMMEDIATELY. She knew I was onto them and said she will call me back with a time for an interview. Never got one.

Sales Interview

Interview

Going on two weeks now. I have had two phone interview at this time. Will be doing a face to face soon, I hope. The two managers that I have talk to seen really nice and easy to talk to. I have had to answer "what would you do" questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a Sr. died while you worked there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anonymous Content (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by their recruiter...said they would be interested in an interview. We scheduled one the next day and met with who would be my sales manager. Conversation went well, asked about past experiences, how I would play a role at CDW, expectations of the job. Everything went well and was offered the job same day. Wasn't too difficult, just know the basic interview questions.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Anonymous Content in March 2012.

Interview

Review of resume my accomplishments new opportunity responsibilities pay scale my availibility

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions .   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anonymous Content in February 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Face to face interview with manager. Next interview with manager and his boss

Interview Questions

• Had to role play as a sales rep to the manager   1 Answer