Anonymous Content

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Anonymous Content

Interview Details – Going on two weeks now. I have had two phone interview at this time. Will be doing a face to face soon, I hope. The two managers that I have talk to seen really nice and easy to talk to. I have had to answer "what would you do" questions.

Interview Question – What would you do if a Sr. died while you worked there.   View Answer

Sales

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Anonymous Content in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview. Face to face interview with manager. Next interview with manager and his boss

Interview Question – Had to role play as a sales rep to the manager   View Answer

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Anonymous Content in March 2012.

Interview Details – Review of resume
my accomplishments
new opportunity responsibilities
pay scale
my availibility

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions .   View Answer

Worked for Anonymous Content? Contribute to the Community!