Anpac

www.anpac.com

Anpac Interview Questions

3.4

Claims Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Anpac.

Pretty standard questions read right off piece of paper.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really unexpected. Just questions about your strengths, weaknesses, past job experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Underwriting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anpac in June 2012.

I was contacted by email about 2 hours after applying. I went in for the first round of interviews and found that it was very basic (questions about my education and past experiences). There was a typing test and a MS Word test.

In the second round of interviewing, I was interviewed by two department managers. They briefly went through my resume. Then they proceeded to ask 5-6 pretty difficult situational type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were a member of a team and you did something as an individual outside of the team and how that action affected the team.

Tell me about a time when you were part of a team and a decision was being made that you disagreed with. How did you try to persuade them to your way of thinking?

Tell me about a time when you were working on a project and you forgot to do something. What did you do to make up for it?
        Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anpac in August 2010.

After filling out the regular online application I was emailed a full employment form with employment details references and personal questions. After I had filled out the form and emailed it back in I was almost immediately contacted by the HR representative. I had a phone interview the next day with him and another phone interview about a week and a half later with the manager of the position. I was told it would be around 4 weeks before they would be able to make a decision about the next step. Which was flying in potential candidates for an onsite interview and job shadow.
    Unfortunately I was never informed that the position had been filled. But the interview process itself was very helpful and fairly efficient. And the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
    • do you perform well under pressure. How do you handle a situation that is getting out of control   Answer Question
    • How do i respond to a client who is not willing to cooperate?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anpac in June 2009.

Interview was fine. Nothing unusual. A lot of questions about languages and programming methodologies. But in the end I think they are looking for someone who is smart and that they think will fit in with the team.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any question being particularly difficult or unusual. It was a pretty comfortable experience. Seem more like trying to get to know me more than to test my skills.   Answer Question
    I think I should have asked for more money but I didn't.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anpac.

I applied online and received an email within a day scheduling an interview. The preliminary interview started off with testing immediately. A timed typing test and also consisted of a 30 minute test on usage of Microsoft Word. Depending on how you do on the tests, you may or may not have an interview immediately following testing. The first interview is conducted by a HR rep and consists of 2 pages of questions. If the HR rep feels you are a good candidate, they will go ahead and schedule a second interview. The second interview could have up to four people in a conference room, depending on the position. They ask many detailed questions. Be very prepared!

Interview Questions
    • Be able to list how you can improve. What areas you are worst in.. etc..   Answer Question