Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Anritsu
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Accounting Specialist (1)
- Front-End Developer (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Software Design Engineer (1)
- Software Development Engineer (1)
- English Teacher (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Software Engineer Entry Level (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA).
Pretty simple interview process. Very slow, unless you push by following up. They will try to test your technical abilities in the field of mutual interest until you break. You will have one or two phone screens and then four to five interviews on-site on a single day. Interviewers will be from different technical backgrounds (ex. hardware, design, software). Interviewers are generally polite and you might face unexpected questions or unexpected person with a complete different background asking you questions which you never listed on your resume.
- Object oriented design Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA) in June 2014.
I applied online in June 2014. They emailed me 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. HR was late in calling in for the phone interview. I was waiting for 10 minutes before I had to email to make sure if they remembered our appointment. Interview lasted 7 minutes. They said they would call back for a technical phone interview but they never did.
- Describe one of the group projects you worked on, and what was your role in it? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA).
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
3. What skills can you bring to this position? How comfortable are you at using Excel?
4. How comfortable are you at learning new software programs?
5. How do you deal with conflict/difficult people?
- As a new college graduate, what do you expect to be doing in 10 years? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA) in September 2012.
Two sets of interviews with employees from the Tech Pubs group, their supervisor, and his manager. Also interviewed with a project manager and with his manager.
- Technical questions about radio frequency topics of familiarity were expected, but I was asked about my faith, specifically, if I thought that there was a higher power who guided me through tough times. 1 Answer
Did not negotiate.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review