Anritsu

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Entry Level Interview

Software Engineer Entry Level
Morgan Hill, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Anritsu in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online in June 2014. They emailed me 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. HR was late in calling in for the phone interview. I was waiting for 10 minutes before I had to email to make sure if they remembered our appointment. Interview lasted 7 minutes. They said they would call back for a technical phone interview but they never did.

Interview Question – Describe one of the group projects you worked on, and what was your role in it?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist
Morgan Hill, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Anritsu.

Interview Details – Phone interview
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
3. What skills can you bring to this position? How comfortable are you at using Excel?
4. How comfortable are you at learning new software programs?
5. How do you deal with conflict/difficult people?

Interview Question – As a new college graduate, what do you expect to be doing in 10 years?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Morgan Hill, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anritsu in September 2012.

Interview Details – Two sets of interviews with employees from the Tech Pubs group, their supervisor, and his manager. Also interviewed with a project manager and with his manager.

Interview Question – Technical questions about radio frequency topics of familiarity were expected, but I was asked about my faith, specifically, if I thought that there was a higher power who guided me through tough times.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Worked for Anritsu? Contribute to the Community!