Anritsu Interview Questions in Morgan Hill, CA

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

Pretty simple interview process. Very slow, unless you push by following up. They will try to test your technical abilities in the field of mutual interest until you break. You will have one or two phone screens and then four to five interviews on-site on a single day. Interviewers will be from different technical backgrounds (ex. hardware, design, software). Interviewers are generally polite and you might face unexpected questions or unexpected person with a complete different background asking you questions which you never listed on your resume.

Software Engineer Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online in June 2014. They emailed me 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. HR was late in calling in for the phone interview. I was waiting for 10 minutes before I had to email to make sure if they remembered our appointment. Interview lasted 7 minutes. They said they would call back for a technical phone interview but they never did.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the group projects you worked on, and what was your role in it?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA).

Interview

Phone interview
    1. Tell me about yourself.
    2. What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
    3. What skills can you bring to this position? How comfortable are you at using Excel?
    4. How comfortable are you at learning new software programs?
    5. How do you deal with conflict/difficult people?

Interview Questions

• As a new college graduate, what do you expect to be doing in 10 years?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anritsu (Morgan Hill, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Two sets of interviews with employees from the Tech Pubs group, their supervisor, and his manager. Also interviewed with a project manager and with his manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about radio frequency topics of familiarity were expected, but I was asked about my faith, specifically, if I thought that there was a higher power who guided me through tough times.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.