Ansaldo STS USA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ansaldo STS USA in February 2012.

Interview Details – I started with a phone interview since I wasn't local and then had a formal interview with my manager and supervisor. I followed up a few times via email and phone calls and received an offer a few weeks later.

Interview Question – If I asked you to paint the walls blue, what would you do? -Response
Next day, what if I came in and said that I told you to paint it green and you did it wrong? - Response
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given 14 days to decide upon receipt of my offer. I did not negotiate but now regret not doing so.

Very Easy Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ansaldo STS USA in June 2008.

Interview Details – Resume review and search for outside informations. The candidate must know about the company and its history to be considered.

Interview Question – What happens if you are asked to do something and you do it but the boss changes the requirement? If it happens more than once, you need to   View Answer

Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ansaldo STS USA in January 2008.

Interview Details – Submitted application, then had one on one interview with HR, then interviewed with director of engineering. Offer was made but I desided to decline.

Interview Question – Why do you want to make a career change?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ansaldo STS USA

Worked for Ansaldo STS USA? Contribute to the Community!