Answer Financial

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Answer Financial

Interview Details – interview is ridiculous with a role play sales process that is nothing compared to the real deal over the phone

Interview Question – questions are basic like why do you want to work for answer financial? because I need money, duh! I don't think anybody has a true passion for dealing with the ignorant individuals over the phone   Answer Question

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Answer Financial in May 2012.

Interview Details – 1 interview pretty laid back

Interview Question – had to sell a pen during interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing cut and dry

Very Easy Interview

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Knoxville, TN

I interviewed at Answer Financial in January 2012.

Interview Details – We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Interview Question – the ol sell me this pen   Answer Question

Interviewed at Answer Financial

Interview Details – I interviewed with three people and got hired.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

I applied online and interviewed at Answer Financial.

Interview Details – Standard interview questions by sales management. Looking for under qualified people so they don't have to pay them.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen....   Answer Question

Ins Agent Interview

Ins Agent
Encino, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Answer Financial in July 2011.

Interview Details – phone call to computer iq test to phone interview to personel interview to drug test to trainging

Interview Question – hardest objection   View Answer

Negotiation Details – one size fits all, call center

Agent Interview

Agent
Oak Ridge, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Answer Financial in February 2010.

Interview Details – You were pre-qualified by taking an online performance exam which simulated (roughly) the environment and the multi-tasking required to make do. Upon passing, you submitted an online application. I was called for an interview and met with Rocky, a manager who gave me a tour of the facilities. I was then placed with an employee and allowed to listen in on a call, to see what the every day encounters with clients was like. I was then taken into a room where I was interviewed by 3 managers. The questions they asked were thought provoking, and were not simple "puff piece" questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a client who shows disinterest in our product?   Answer Question
  • Once you've made a sale, what do you do to make it a bigger sale?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I simply chose to stay with my job out of uncertainty as to whether or not I could make ends meet by working this job. Shortly therafter, I was offered a promotion at work, so I opted to stay where I was.

Agent Trainee Interview

Agent Trainee
Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Answer Financial in March 2009.

Interview Details – The pre-interview process was extensive, with online cognitive and personality tests. There was also n online test for job aptitude. The in person interview consisted of a tour of the workplace and a "sit" with a call center representative to view a sample sales call. After that there was a group interview with the standard interview questions. The interviewers could have made me feel a little more comfortable if they had chosen to.

Worked for Answer Financial? Contribute to the Community!