Answer Financial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Answer Financial

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

interview is ridiculous with a role play sales process that is nothing compared to the real deal over the phone

Interview Questions

• questions are basic like why do you want to work for answer financial? because I need money, duh! I don't think anybody has a true passion for dealing with the ignorant individuals over the phone   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

I interviewed with three people and got hired.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

They pretty much lie in my opinion, i personally question the ethics of this company. Agent Turn Over is Very High For A Career Position. Churning Through New And Seasoned Agents.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Answer Financial.

Interview

Standard interview questions by sales management. Looking for under qualified people so they don't have to pay them.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Answer Financial (Knoxville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

1 interview pretty laid back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing cut and dry

Ins Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Answer Financial (Encino, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

phone call to computer iq test to phone interview to personel interview to drug test to trainging

Interview Questions

Negotiation

one size fits all, call center

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Answer Financial in April 2010.

Interview

expect lots of interviews and a long process. Answer wants to make sure it gets the right people so they are very tough. you will be asked questions that will force you to think, dont flounder pause and think about your answer and then provide it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Answer Financial (Oak Ridge, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

You were pre-qualified by taking an online performance exam which simulated (roughly) the environment and the multi-tasking required to make do. Upon passing, you submitted an online application. I was called for an interview and met with Rocky, a manager who gave me a tour of the facilities. I was then placed with an employee and allowed to listen in on a call, to see what the every day encounters with clients was like. I was then taken into a room where I was interviewed by 3 managers. The questions they asked were thought provoking, and were not simple "puff piece" questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a client who shows disinterest in our product?   Answer Question
    • Once you've made a sale, what do you do to make it a bigger sale?   Answer Question

I simply chose to stay with my job out of uncertainty as to whether or not I could make ends meet by working this job. Shortly therafter, I was offered a promotion at work, so I opted to stay where I was.

Agent Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Answer Financial (Knoxville, TN) in March 2009.

Interview

The pre-interview process was extensive, with online cognitive and personality tests. There was also n online test for job aptitude. The in person interview consisted of a tour of the workplace and a "sit" with a call center representative to view a sample sales call. After that there was a group interview with the standard interview questions. The interviewers could have made me feel a little more comfortable if they had chosen to.