Answers Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Answers Corporation in July 2010.

I was hired almost 3 years ago, but I remember the interview process very well. I was called by Lance Greeninger and I remember asking "who the heck is this guy" .. hilarious, as he had an answer for everything. I had a few phone interviews, a couple face to face interviews (some pretty difficult questions) and then I met the CTO -- Bingo Offer -- Mr. Greeninger must have earned his paycheck that month because I'm here, and happy since 2010.

Interview Questions
  • The recruiter asked me several: "What’s the biggest mistake you mistake you made in your life and what did you learn from it?" ... "What are the top 2 professional traits that people will miss or not the miss the most about you?" ... "Who are your heroes and why"?   View Answer
Know your market worth by means of research before you go in .. You can't just ask for a dollar value, you'll need to know what you have and can offer the role in order to deserve that value.