Antal International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.5

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antal International (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2015.

Interview

Really unprofessional. They have invited me for an interview but actually they did not want to offer me the job and they shared this during the interview. The office is really not an office but apartment. The location is crazy, very difficult to find and very difficult to reach if you do not live around.

Interview Questions

• Why you are coming for meeting us?   1 Answer

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antal International (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Het was vrij simpel in het begin. Je moest gewoon ambitie, passie en kennis van de recruitment wereld laten zien. Wees alert, want je zal geroepen worden (indien gekozen) door de Sales Manager Europe en dat zal een lastiger interview zijn.

It was pretty simple at the beginning. Just need to show ambition, passion and knowledge of the recruitment world. Be attentive because you will be called (if choosen) by the Sales Manager Europe and that will be a harder interview.

Interview Questions

• Waarom zou ik gekozen moeten worden   Why should I be chosen   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ik had de mogelijkheid om te onderhandelen over flexibiliteit van vakantiedagen en werkuren.

I was able to negotiate flexiblilty on vacation days and working hours.

Operations Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Antal International (Bangalore (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process took for 2 days, and 3 rounds, first round was H.R round and next was line manager interview both were good. Next day was channel Partner interview and that was also good however the interview was regarding sales and marketing and H.R area where as the Job title says some kind of operations profile.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennūr (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antal International (Chennūr (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process is quite cumbersome at Antal International, as the core team is yet to be set up. The interview rounds could be at the maximum 2 ( a telephonic discussion and a face to face discussion)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quite simple and rational