Antenna Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Antenna Software (Bangalore (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

consisted 7 rounds , 5 - technical , 2- HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Antenna Software

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Antenna Software (Bangalore (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

I faced a round of six interviews during the selection process , during which two interviews were merely a normal talk , with the HR and the VP. First I had a written test , with aptitude and reasoning questions, followed by an essay writing on "Last one year of your life" My first interview was with a Software Engineer. He asked mostly OOPs , C++, etc. In second interview also they extended on C++, and programs for recursions, pass by reference, loops, etc The third interview was very detailed with a PM, he asked me abt my final year project, in which domain i want to work and why, Data Structures, Computer Architecture, DBMS, etc Next was a round with HR. After that i round was with MD where he dug me about my essay and asked me to solve some LR questions. Last was just a talk with the VP. I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• essay writing on "Last one year of your life", and the third interview about Computer Architecture   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Antenna Software (Bangalore (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

They will conduct 4-5 rounds , but they are only for namesake.Questions asked are normally concerned with previous project and basics of OOP , DataStructure.

Negotiation

NA

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Antenna Software (Bangalore (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

There is no such patterns exists. In general case there could be 5 or more than it rounds which covered all aspects to be a part of antenna