Antenna Software

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Antenna Software in June 2011.

Interview Details – I faced a round of six interviews during the selection process , during which two interviews were merely a normal talk , with the HR and the VP.
First I had a written test , with aptitude and reasoning questions, followed by an essay writing on "Last one year of your life"
My first interview was with a Software Engineer. He asked mostly OOPs , C++, etc.
In second interview also they extended on C++, and programs for recursions, pass by reference, loops, etc
The third interview was very detailed with a PM, he asked me abt my final year project, in which domain i want to work and why, Data Structures, Computer Architecture, DBMS, etc
Next was a round with HR.
After that i round was with MD where he dug me about my essay and asked me to solve some LR questions.
Last was just a talk with the VP.
I got the offer letter.

Interview Question – essay writing on "Last one year of your life", and the third interview about Computer Architecture   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Antenna Software in November 2010.

Interview Details – There is no such patterns exists.
In general case there could be 5 or more than it rounds which covered all aspects to be a part of antenna

Interview Question – Salary   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Antenna Software in November 2010.

Interview Details – They will conduct 4-5 rounds , but they are only for namesake.Questions asked are normally concerned with previous project and basics of OOP , DataStructure.

Negotiation Details – NA

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Antenna Software in July 2011.

Interview Details – consisted 7 rounds , 5 - technical , 2- HR

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Antenna Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Antenna Software Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Antenna Software employees and interview candidates.