Anthelio Healthcare Solutions
www.antheliohealth.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Anthelio is one of the best companies in medical services space. The inteview was harder than i expected but manageble.I was referred by an employee and was called and a round of phone interview happened, post which we had a 1 : 1 round. It was then followed by a presentation round and the final negotioation round with HR. All in all a smooth and satisfying process.

Interview Question – If asked would you be ok to join us right away?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Human Resources Generalist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anthelio Healthcare Solutions employees and interview candidates.