Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

Updated Jan 14, 2015

3.3

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Comprehensive interview process - 4 rounds (written and concal), great welcome on the day of joining, good induction and welcome kit. HR was quite proficient in conducting the interview, keeping updated on the entire process. Post interview process organized. Interview also involved a discussion with US counterpart. Impressive on-boarding support.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Interview process is not messy. Questions are based on job position. US counterparts also participate in shortlisting candidates

Not happy about negotiations reg compensations

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in January 2014.

Interview process is pretty smooth and quick compared to rest of the other IT companies.
    Below is the interview process I had:
    1) F2F technical interview with panel
    2) Telephonic or video conf call with US manager
    3) HR negotiation

Interview Questions
    • F2F technical interview with panel was the key to selection here as they pretty much drill down on what you put on your resume and also go deep in technical aspects of the requirement they are recruiting for.   Answer Question

Got a better offer in a top company.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Hiring process is very simple as HR is too helpful and the process its complete in a short notice

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in March 2013.

they spent 40mins per person and took a lot of time to promote to next round

Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in July 2011.

I went thru an agency, i was called to the agency and the HR from Anthelio was present there for our interviews. The first round was the coder test, followed by a 1 : 1 with the shortlisted candidates. The questions were reasonably tough. I was hired the same day after another round of interview. Had to come to office to collect the Offer letter. The complete process was very smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

The process took a weekinterviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in April 2011.

The company HR approached me in beginning of 2011. The first round was a basic discussion about my professional experience and background. They asked me for my current role and explained me the role for which I am being considered. After two days, they called me again and asked for some of my work samples. The third round was skill sets where we were asked to attempt a questionnaire. Based on this round, few of us were shortlisted who were called for one on one interview. Finally, the last few were called for group/panel interview which was a concall with 5 people on the interview panel. The job was offered to me in 7 days. I was amazed to see the efficiency of the process and the way they managed their and our time. Really appreciate the HR and other leaders for the same.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about the ability to be a multitasker so that one can adjust in a fast growing company which is at a very nascent stage.   Answer Question

Senior Sys Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in August 2010.

It was a swift hiring process... They wanted me to join asap, that worked for me well, I even got the salary i desired for this job. As a fresher i was quite happy with the package. There was a phone inteview scheduled and then we had a 2 : 1 with Hiring / Ops manager.

Interview Questions
    • Are you flexible? as in can you work in the nights?   View Answer