Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

3.3

Service Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flint, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in March 2013.

I was called for an over the phone interview with basic questions. A week later I had an interview with four other managers from different departments. I was called with a job offer later that day.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were what you would expect from an interview in this field.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flint, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in October 2012.

The interview process was quick. The hiring manager call me on Monday and we interview the following Thursday.

Interview Questions
    • Just your basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in January 2010.

Anthelio is one of the best companies in medical services space. The inteview was harder than i expected but manageble.I was referred by an employee and was called and a round of phone interview happened, post which we had a 1 : 1 round. It was then followed by a presentation round and the final negotioation round with HR. All in all a smooth and satisfying process.

Interview Questions
    • If asked would you be ok to join us right away?   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in July 2011.

The process started with a phone call, then a phone call with another manager, then I was flown into Dallas to meet with 5 different people. Each phone call lasted about 1 hour: The first call asked generic questions about my background, skills, experiences, etc. The second call was more of a descriptive analysis of the position, and a review of whether or not my skills would be on par with the job requirements.

The in-person meetings were all very different depending on who I met with. Some of the meetings were laid-back and kinda "shoot-the-shit" while other interviews had a much more serious tone

Non negotiable (initially)

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Interview process is not messy. Questions are based on job position. US counterparts also participate in shortlisting candidates

Not happy about negotiations reg compensations

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in January 2014.

Interview process is pretty smooth and quick compared to rest of the other IT companies.
    Below is the interview process I had:
    1) F2F technical interview with panel
    2) Telephonic or video conf call with US manager
    3) HR negotiation

Interview Questions
    • F2F technical interview with panel was the key to selection here as they pretty much drill down on what you put on your resume and also go deep in technical aspects of the requirement they are recruiting for.   Answer Question

Got a better offer in a top company.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions.

Hiring process is very simple as HR is too helpful and the process its complete in a short notice

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in March 2013.

they spent 40mins per person and took a lot of time to promote to next round

Manager Interview

Took about 3 months to go through interview process. Applied online, Phone interviews, then in person interviews with executive team

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Coder Interview

Tested at 100%, initial interview was when company was Medgrup (then became PHNS, then Anthelio.

Good, was given requested salary initially

Worked for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!