Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Instructional Design (Remote) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

I completed the online application process, along with an initial screening call, and then a "peer" interview on a conference call. During the peer interview, we discussed many different aspects of instructional design processes.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific questions about my process in designing and developing training.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

Interview

My first interview was one on one, over the phone, with the manager of the department I was applying to. Second interview was a panel interview with with 3 employees and the same manager. It was a very casual atmosphere, everyone was very personable.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about previous experience and motivation for joining Anthem.   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview where the recruiter called to get background on me and whether or not i would be a possible fit for the company. I will know something in two to three weeks.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would enable you to do this job? Would you be able to make a switch after having done health care?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

Interview

The 1st interview was a telephone interview and it basically went over everything I submitted to Right Hire's application. Person was foreign, nice and well spoken. He told me the next level would be a panel interview and I would hear something in next two weeks.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

Interview

I was hired as a intern , then converted as a FTE. The internship interview was pretty straight forward for IT developer. The hiring process was very smooth till background check. No hassles. They will convert into FTE based on performance and vacancy . However anthem does outsource lot of IT . Converting into FTE , really needs a strong performance .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in December 2014.

Interview

I filled out the application and was invited to take an online assessment a few days later. I took the assessment and then received an email to do a phone interview. The phone interview wasn't an interview at all. The "interviewer" didn't ask me any questions. He just went over my application and told me I should hear something soon. Well it has been 4 weeks and I havent heard anything yet.

Ccr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted by 2 people, a manager and a SME, simutaneously. It was actually a very easy,laid-back nterview process. One that I can honestly say is one of my best interviews. I received an email for a job offer within 24 hours after the interview.

Sales and Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in September 2014.

Interview

It was a very simple interview. The manager was direct and to the point. She asked questions regarding my ability to successfully complete and assess projects and prioritize deadlines. She also wanted to gain a sense of my personality and background to see if i was a good fit and a all around team player.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.

Interview

Started with a phone interview which went well, which lead to a "panel" interview/discussion with all the managers in the department, ending with a one on one interview with a hiring manager.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Roanoke, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Manager who interviewed me couldn't tell me how much the job started out paying. The questions didn't even relate to the job. Manager couldn't answer basic questions like benefits, advancement,etc. Told me I needed to speak to someone in HR

Interview Questions

• Typical stuff...if this happened what would you do. Why did you do that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate for higher pay and was told they don't do that.