Anthem Education

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irving, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Anthem Education in October 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed the process took about a month. I did a group interview and was the only one called back from the group for a one on one interview weeks later was made an offer accepted

Interview Question – No difficult questions really. How would you persuade someone to come in for an interview that keeps standing you up and missing appointments how would you handle?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No I did not negotiate because I was waiting for a better offer with another company

Very Easy Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anthem Education.

Interview Details – The first interview was a group interview. There were 12 or so of us in the room. They asked us 3 questions, and we had to stand up and state our answers.
1. Who are you?
2. Why are you the most qualified for this position?
3. Who in this room do you feel is most qualified for this position?

Halfway through the group interview, after going over the details of the position, they took a break and said that if you felt that this is not for you, you are free to leave.

The last half of the interview continued on with their ridiculous questions and more info about the company and position.

I was called within 2 hours of me leaving the interview asking me to come back for a second. During that interview, I interviewed with the Assistant Director of Admissions, and the president of the campus. Those were basic interview questions.

After that, I was called back in the next day with an offer.

Interview Question – What is your expected salary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate salary and aim high. They have a high turn over rate, so they are willing to pay 40k+ for an admissions rep.

Compliance Auditor Interview

Compliance Auditor
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anthem Education in April 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and received a call from HR a few days later. After the phone interview (about 10 minutes) with basic questions about how I relate to the position/why I want to leave my current job, I received a call to set up an in person interview. I met with a senior member of the team. He talked more than asked me questions. He was trying to make sure my character fit the team and that I would be a good fit for the team. He explained the job could be taught to a candidate who would mesh well. A few days after that, I had an in person interview with the VP. Again, she talked about the position, what to expect, etc. She let me talk about my skills and why I want the job. The next day, I received an offer letter.

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anthem Education.

Interview Details – I applied at their website, and it took two weeks to process the application. One week after I applied online, I was invited for an interview at the office in Phoenix AZ. There was no phone interview. I met the head of the department and some team members. They asked me about my experience in the past couple of years and we discussed my portfolio. They asked me how I created them, and how long it took to create. They moved me forward to the next stage, which was a project related to the role. Unfortunately, my computer crashed on the due date, and I was unable to complete a good project. Therefore, I didn't land the job.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions. They asked me the creation process of my portfolio.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Anthem Education in April 2013.

Interview Details – Group interview, then personal interview with hiring director.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Sacramento, CA

Interview Details – Had two interviews before hired.

Interview Question – Do you have any office experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, I was happy with the starting pay.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anthem Education.

Interview Details – Submitted resume. A week or so later I received an email requesting a phone interview. The following day I was scheduled for an in person interview. A few days later I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Admissions Officer Interview

Admissions Officer
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anthem Education.

Interview Details – Person interviewing me was over an hour late, with no explanation. She did not know my name, and had us meet in a room, not her office, that was playing rap music. I was ignored during my hour and twenty minute wait by everyone else in the office as well.

Interview Question – Her questions were very generic and could be looked up online. I guess the hardest was "why do you want to work here"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

General Education Interview

General Education
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Anthem Education in November 2009.

Interview Details – Phone call to set up a "teach back", which was a pretend classroom instruction over any subject to a panel of current employees.

Interview Question – I was asked how I would react if attacked by a student.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation phase. I was offered X amount hourly and I accepted.

Nursing Instructor, Florida Interview

Nursing Instructor, Florida

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Anthem Education in June 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was standard, with interviews, background check, teaching sample and information about teaching and planning time. All of this was deceptive.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult. Always be ready to answer "Do you have questions for us?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This was acceptable.

Worked for Anthem Education? Contribute to the Community!