Anthem Education

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Librarian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anthem Education in October 2011.

I submitted an online application on Friday. I then reeceive a call from an administrator on Friday and called back on Friday. I left a voicemail, but received no reply. I called back again on Monday and left a voicemail. I received a reply very late in the day, and chit chatted with the administrator about the job, myself, and my future plans for about five to ten minutes. We scheduled an in-person interview for the following Monday.

I arrived for the Interview on Monday a few minutes early and spend 15-20 minutes filling out various forms, including a "personality survey." The was followed by a one-on-one interview with the administrator, in which she asked me about my background, what I was looking for in a job, and what I could bring to the position. Then she described the institution, the job, and what they were looking for in a potential librarian. This part of the interview lasted about 20 minutes.

She then took me on a tour of the building, including a brief look at everything and a longer, but still rather quick, look at the library. She assured me that I would hear from her by the end of the week--either Thursday or Friday. I received a call on Tuesday to let me know they had offered the position to someone else.

Interview Questions
    • What skills or strengths would you bring to this position?   View Answer