Anthem Education

Relevance Date Difficulty

Librarian Interview

Librarian
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anthem Education in October 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application on Friday. I then reeceive a call from an administrator on Friday and called back on Friday. I left a voicemail, but received no reply. I called back again on Monday and left a voicemail. I received a reply very late in the day, and chit chatted with the administrator about the job, myself, and my future plans for about five to ten minutes. We scheduled an in-person interview for the following Monday.

I arrived for the Interview on Monday a few minutes early and spend 15-20 minutes filling out various forms, including a "personality survey." The was followed by a one-on-one interview with the administrator, in which she asked me about my background, what I was looking for in a job, and what I could bring to the position. Then she described the institution, the job, and what they were looking for in a potential librarian. This part of the interview lasted about 20 minutes.

She then took me on a tour of the building, including a brief look at everything and a longer, but still rather quick, look at the library. She assured me that I would hear from her by the end of the week--either Thursday or Friday. I received a call on Tuesday to let me know they had offered the position to someone else.

Interview Question – What skills or strengths would you bring to this position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anthem Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anthem Education interview questions and advice in Kansas City, MO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anthem Education employees and interview candidates.