Anthropologie

2.3

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anthropologie.

I applied online, and a few days later I received an email to come in for open interviews. I had to call to reschedule, because I could not make it. The hiring manager gave me another time to come in. When I went in for my interview, I met with the hiring manager one-on-one. Although, there were multiple interviewees in the store at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • How would your best friend's mom describe you in three words?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anthropologie.

I applied online. It took about three weeks to hear back. I received a call to schedule an interview, and complete the online survey. For the interview I wore teal skinny jeans, a cream crochet top, with a gray cropped sweater with teal roses layered on top, and short beige booties. I arrived to the interview early and explored the store. When it was time for the interview I was told to wait in the dressing room. The interviewer came out and we sat down on a couch in the store. It was very informal, like a conversation between friends. She asked me about my retail experience and some things on my resume. She then had me pick out an outfit that represents the brand. I had about 10 minutes, and then had to explain why i picked the outfit. TIPS: Pick a full outfit i.e. layers, shoes, accessories. It went well, and we got along great! She said she would get back to me by the end of the week. Unfortunately, I got a rejection letter email from URBN. I called the store to find out what had happened, my interviewer said she was going to hire me, but I did not pass the online survey. NOTE: When completing your survey (online, timed) only select highly agree or highly disagree options. I spread mine out and that is why i failed. Questions are easy, about stealing, customer service, showing up on time, and doing drugs on the job.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time you had to solve a problem with a customer.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Anthropologie.

Conducted a group interview in the store, very relaxed and comfortable. I wish it was a one on one interview but this one was not that bad. Some people were really quite so make sure you talk so you stand out.

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a time you made a sale that impacted the store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Anthropologie.

Easy interview...asked expected questions about core customer, work ethic, and interest in company. Interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to. Be sure to wear "anthro style" clothes not a business suit

Retail Sales Associate Interview

After submitting my resume and completing the online application, I received an email within a week or so indicating a group interview date to attend the following week. The group interview was fairly straightforward--they're looking more for 'the look' and energy than intelligent answers--and we were asked to run loose in the store and put together an outfit given a specific customer scenario. I ended up getting an offer, although they didn't contact me to inform me about the offer until 6 WEEKS had passed since the group interview.

Interview Questions
    You will not have much luck with negotiations. There are a million other gals out there who would die for this job.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anthropologie.

It was a group interview. Very casual, we just sat in one of the couches in the store and the supervisor went around to each girl asking her the typical interview questions. A little awkward and intimidating to answer questions in front of other girls but it went well. They called me that same day offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    There was none. They just told me

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I always love Anthropologie but most of time buying it when it has sale going on. I shopped there recently and see they are hiring for the seasonal customer associate, so I asked one of the girl who work there. So I basically show up at the first group interview, and after I go home applied online, I think it would be better to apply online first. At that time I didn't know about it cause the girl didn't mention about apply online first. Anyways, after few days I received an email to have a second interview then I got an offer right away. I would say dress like Anthropologie, she will really like the enthusiasm.

Sales Associate Interview

Applied online and it took about 2 days for a response. Interview was with the hiring manager. I was made to feel at ease and she took a real interest in me.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anthropologie.

Filled out an online application, and then brought my resume into the store. Was contacted via email to fill out survey and then another email to set up an interview. Total of two interviews, both one-on-one. Entire process took about one week from application to training.

Interview Questions
    • As most others described, the toughest part is probably the outfitting challenge. However, I think the key is not to necessarily pick the best outfit, but rather to think quick on your feet, don't take too much time, and just be able to "sell" why you picked the outfit.   Answer Question
    None. Standard entry level seasonal job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anthropologie in November 2014.

i applied online, filled out all the required areas. i did a lot of research about the company to be sure i knew what the whole company was about and what they stood for. they emailed me back that same day, they asked me to take a survey and the morning after i filled it out they called me for an interview. i have really no retail experience besides being a model for the past 3 years. i had an interview, it took about 15 mins and she was very nice. i got a call that night saying that they would love to have me on their team, i accepted :)

Interview Questions
    • she really only asked very easy questions about myself and why i want to work at anthropologie.   Answer Question