Anthropologie

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Display Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Anthropologie in August 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was informal and out on the sales floor. After answering some interview questions, we went through my portfolio together and I was able to explain my past experiences and projects. I also was given a few minutes to look through the store and choose two outfits that I believed was the Anthropologie style. After that I was able to ask the interviewer some questions I had.

Interview Questions

Visual Display Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Anthropologie in September 2011.

Interview Details – I emailed the visual coordinator of the local Anthropologie beforehand to see if I could come if for an interview - it was pretty easy to set up. Interview itself was casual, we sat on the store couch and she asked me some questions on experience, background, potential scenarios and requirements of the internship. Was asked to take an online personality test based on hypothetical store scenarios. The visual coordinator emailed back the next day saying that scheduling issues were a main reason things didn't work out since they were looking to fill a certain time slot.

Interview Question – What experiences have you had with installations?   Answer Question

Visual Display Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Anthropologie in January 2012.

Interview Details – I went down to the store to find out some information about their internship positions and immediately offered to schedule an interview. In the meantime I filled out an application and put together a semblance of a portfolio to show at the interview. During the interview we went over my portfolio, my experience with working with different materials and what kind of art I was interested in. It was fairly low key and not any challenging questions. I had to do an online survey and a background check before I was officially hired.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anthropologie

Worked for Anthropologie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anthropologie Visual Display Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anthropologie employees and interview candidates.