Anthropologie Visual Intern Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Brunswick, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Brunswick, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Anthropologie in December 2011.

I spoke with the Visual Director on the phone for the initial interview then was asked to take an online survey. After I was told I had passed the survey, I met with the Visual Director in person to go over my portfolio. I brought 10 pieces with me.

Other Interview Reviews for Anthropologie

Visual Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anthropologie.

Contacted my desired store to intern at. Stayed in email contact with them. Informal interview, very curious about my experience. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Was very prepared, maybe even too prepared. If you have been on formal interviews this interview will be very easy for you.   Answer Question

Visual Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Anthropologie in May 2010.

I initially came in for a summer sales associate job, but instead left with an internship. I saw the vacany on their chalkboard. I spoke to a manager about the position and came back the next day with my filled out application, resume, and cover letter. I met the visual manager that night. The job was mine less than a week later!

Interview Questions

Worked for Anthropologie? Contribute to the Community!