Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Anthropologie
- Sales Associate (186)
- Part Time Sales Associate (82)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (61)
- Customer Associate (13)
- Department Manager (12)
- Display Coordinator (11)
- Visual Merchandiser (8)
- Manager In Training (6)
- Store Manager (4)
- Senior Sales Associate (4)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (4)
- Manager (4)
- Visual Sales Associate (4)
- Visual Display Coordinator (4)
- Visual Display Intern (3)
- Visual Intern (3)
- Retail Sales Associate (3)
- Visual Manager (3)
- Sale Associate (3)
- Sales (2)
- Internship (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Receiver (2)
- Senior Customer Associate (2)
- Personal Shopper (2)
- Home Department Selling Manager (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Assistant Selling Department Manager (1)
- MIT (Manager In Training) (1)
- Creative (1)
Visual Intern Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Anthropologie (North Brunswick, NJ) in December 2011.
I spoke with the Visual Director on the phone for the initial interview then was asked to take an online survey. After I was told I had passed the survey, I met with the Visual Director in person to go over my portfolio. I brought 10 pieces with me.
Other Interview Reviews for Anthropologie
Visual Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Anthropologie.
Contacted my desired store to intern at. Stayed in email contact with them. Informal interview, very curious about my experience. Hired on the spot.
- Was very prepared, maybe even too prepared. If you have been on formal interviews this interview will be very easy for you. Answer Question
Visual Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Anthropologie in May 2010.
I initially came in for a summer sales associate job, but instead left with an internship. I saw the vacany on their chalkboard. I spoke to a manager about the position and came back the next day with my filled out application, resume, and cover letter. I met the visual manager that night. The job was mine less than a week later!
- How would your past employers describe you? Answer Question