Aon Account Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring process at Aon Benfield was very quick and determinant. It was a marathon interview structure with six half hour interviews. Senior level employees, as well as entry level employees were chosen to interview. There was a timeframe of approximately one month before the interview when they contacted me for an intial phone interview. Then I was contact within two weeks after my final interviews.

Negotiation

Very straight forward. This was in 2010, when many people were out of jobs. So many people would be happy to be in my position. Compensation, benefits and future prospects were fair for the position so there was not much negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

First step is a phone interview. Second step is a "marathon" interview day where you have approximately six half hour interviews with both 2-5 year employees and senior level management. My experience was the interviews were fairly laid back and not intimidating. Many questions were more behavioral/work ethics than traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to go into reinsurance brokerage?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Coming into the professional world in 2010, when many people I knew weren't finding jobs, there wasn't much of a negotiation. They provided me with what I felt was a competitive compensation and benefits package, and I took it.