Aon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process at Aon Benfield was very quick and determinant. It was a marathon interview structure with six half hour interviews. Senior level employees, as well as entry level employees were chosen to interview. There was a timeframe of approximately one month before the interview when they contacted me for an intial phone interview. Then I was contact within two weeks after my final interviews.

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. This was in 2010, when many people were out of jobs. So many people would be happy to be in my position. Compensation, benefits and future prospects were fair for the position so there was not much negotiation.

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in February 2010.

Interview Details – First step is a phone interview. Second step is a "marathon" interview day where you have approximately six half hour interviews with both 2-5 year employees and senior level management. My experience was the interviews were fairly laid back and not intimidating. Many questions were more behavioral/work ethics than traditional interview questions.

Interview Question – What made you decide to go into reinsurance brokerage?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Coming into the professional world in 2010, when many people I knew weren't finding jobs, there wasn't much of a negotiation. They provided me with what I felt was a competitive compensation and benefits package, and I took it.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!