Aon Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a first round interview with Aon from campus recruiting both my Junior year and Senior year, but I didnt get to the second round for either of them. I went to the info session Aon held on our campus, talked to the company representatives, and they gave me an interview within a week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult during the interview, all behavior questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Most of the questions are behavior orientated, nothing really technical. 2nd phone screen is not that hard either since pretty much you just talked the same thing with an senior VP instead of HR from the headquater.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with situation when one of the team members is not doing his work properly?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

had phone interivew with one of the member in HR and questions were quite easy to answer. had phone interivew with one of the member in HR and questions were quite easy to answer. had phone interivew with one of the member in HR and questions were quite easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• what methods and strategies do you follow in calculating risk factors apporpriate for insurance compaines   Answer Question
    • what are the duties and responsibilities of an associate actuary?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a couple people. The on-site interview consisted of lunch, and four half-hour sessions when I interviewed with two-people-at-a-time. They gave me some logic tests to solve and asked me a bunch of questions similar to "tell me about a difficult situation you've had with a coworker and how you sent about solving it."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you've failed at something and how you went about eventually succeeding.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you've faced with a coworker and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was for an entry level position, so I didn't do much negotiating. I did have another job offer in hand though, they asked me about it, and decided to match it.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aon (Zürich (Switzerland)) in February 2010.

Interview

A pleasant interaction with reasonable questions from the entire panel. At all times, interviewers showed respect and interest even when some of the answers were not the best possible (in hindsight). The only drawbacks were that the key person (head of the division) said very little and the time to communicate the outcome was unduly long - well over 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle conflicting timelines and priorities between clients and internal requests given that everybody wants their solution delivered "yesterday"?   1 Answer