Aon

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Question – How many USPS drop boxes are in Manhattan?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received another offer with a higher salary.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aon in September 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Question – None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon in January 2010.

Interview Details – They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Interview Question – What is your bench mark for salary?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Interview Details – Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Interview Question – Will you be OK to sign a bond ?   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview. It was personal interview. The interviewer asked in depth about my current profile.

Interview Question – Regarding current profile   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aon

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Analyst interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aon employees and interview candidates.