Aon Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Questions

Received another offer with a higher salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your bench mark for salary?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was smooth, not tough.I was asked technical questions mostly, which I managed to clear without much difficulty. the interview level was easy. I enjoyed the process Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon in January 2013.

Interview

Basic questions in a screening call and then a basic one on one interview. Not hard just know about the positon and the company. Basic stuff but I would assume this differs depending on position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview

I was called for an interview. It was personal interview. The interviewer asked in depth about my current profile.