Aon

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

Interviewed at Aon

Interview Details – I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Question – How many USPS drop boxes are in Manhattan?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received another offer with a higher salary.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aon in September 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Question – None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon in January 2010.

Interview Details – They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Interview Question – What is your bench mark for salary?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Interview Details – Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Interview Question – Will you be OK to sign a bond ?   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview. It was personal interview. The interviewer asked in depth about my current profile.

Interview Question – Regarding current profile   Answer Question

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!