Aon Broker Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aon (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with 4 senior employees in department

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aon in October 2013.

Interview

My first interview was with an Executive from AON, we spent 3 hours together and the interview was conversational. Two weeks later, I was brought back in to meet with another Executive for 30 minutes and then 3 would be colleagues for 30 minutes each. Some of the questions included: why do you want to work at AON?, Why do you want to leave your current position?, What has been the most challenging aspect of your current position? What would you say is your greatest strength (industry related)? 1 week later I met with a Senior Executive for 1 hour and am now waiting for the next step. Everyone was very kind and professional.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question: What do you think is the best way to measure customer satisfaction (based on a Berkely study)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This will be the next step for me but I am anticipating an offer.

Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aon in March 2012.

Interview

Very dysfunctional. The worst part about the process was having one guy ask some off the wall questions. What type of animal would you be? What superpower would you ask for?

Interview Questions

• What type of animal would you be if you could change in to an animal.   Answer Question

Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Interview

Telephone interviews with HR, group interviews with regional VP's from 2 departments, Interview with national VP