Aon

2.8

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Aon.

I was referred by a current employee at AON and applied for the position - got the digital interview request within 48 hrs. After completing it instantly got an email invite and a ph call by the recruiter for a personal interview next week. Was interviewed by 2 individuals -first was just basic lifestyle questions, the second was more detailed about job.

Interview Questions
    • Try to sell me something/anything in this room
      Explain to me a situation where you had a conflict with a coworker/or client and how you overcame that.
        Answer Question
    Offer was what I was looking for.

Claims Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aon in June 2014.

Two phone interviews and two in-person interviews with two people each time. It was very conversational and informative. Many behavioral and background questions. The interview was very apropos and everyone was very kind and genuine. The on-boarding process, especially regarding the background check, took a bit. I get the sense that things move along as quickly as your recruiter wants them to.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where a client asks for specific coverage under a policy that you know is historically never covered?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate; I was offered more than I asked for.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aon.

There was a 15 minute phone screening that asked about my academic background and interest in the position, no contact for ~3 weeks followed by an invitation to go on site. There were 5 on site interviews, technical, case study, HR, and two more traditional behavioral. Most interviews were conducted by a team of two employees. The offer was extended the following week

Interview Questions
    • Defining catastrophes and estimating damage (similar to case study)   Answer Question

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aon in January 2014.

Completed a video interview. It was very challenging. You are given a couple minutes to read interview questions , then repond via webcam. Preparation is a must and the interview was very good practice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us why you feel you are a good fit for this job.   View Answer

Accounting and Finance Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon in November 2013.

Quick turnaround time. Phone interview was more of a description of the company rather than a screening.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions. Nothing too specific. I have a greater background other than accounting, which probably turned them away.   Answer Question

Accounting & Finance Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon in November 2013.

After applying via school's career site, I was asked for a phone interview. The phone interview was more of the recruiter talking and less of asking questions. I was then asked to come in for a 2.5hr behavioral interview with four managing directors. A few weeks passed and I didn't hear back. It turns out the recruiter was let go, so I fell through the cracks.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon in October 2013.

I got a first round interview with Aon from campus recruiting both my Junior year and Senior year, but I didnt get to the second round for either of them. I went to the info session Aon held on our campus, talked to the company representatives, and they gave me an interview within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult during the interview, all behavior questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon.

Met with HR and 3 separate interviews with managers before offer

Interview Questions
    • Detailed questions getting at experience and how past experience would apply to the job. Behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aon in June 2013.

Interview was through a person who would actually work under me. It was two weeks before I met the actual manager. To be honest, I did not mind this, since I'm an independent worker.

Simple and laidback

CSU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aon in June 2013.

To long ago it has changed to a
    Process of behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • What kind of mistakes have you made and how did you fix them   Answer Question