Aon Early Career Development Associate Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon in March 2013.

After failing to connect during scheduled phone interview, I was finally contacted by an HR rep. Another two weeks went by until I was told BY EMAIL that I was not being brought in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • honestly, nothing. Beaurcratic mess over there at Aon   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glenview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aon in October 2009.

I had a case interview with two consultants from the Winston-Salem office and was offered a position with their business excellence office in either Winston-Salem or Chicago. The interviewers tried to pull off the good cop/bad cop routine but it didn't really work. I was also a little taken aback because they offered me a job within 5 days of my first interview without any follow up.

Interview Questions
    • You are in charge of implementing a new system to manage sales at a large financial firm. How would you implement the system? What are the three biggest risks involved and how would you approach them?   Answer Question

I visited the offices and was not very impressed with the people I met. It didn't seem like a lot of hard work was happening. Also, the pay was not very high for a consulting company, although the benefits package looks attractive.

Early Career Development Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon in March 2011.

I submitted my resume to Aon through the career planning office at my college. About a week and a half later, I was contacted about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty straight forward and took about a half hour. One question was, "what was the most difficult relationship you ever had to form?" Another was, "give me an example of a time when you had to work on a team."

The next day, they called me to set up an interview at the office that I would be working at. At the office, I had three interviews: two with two people, and one with one person. All of the interviews at the office were very conversational. We mostly discussed the company, the position, and my prior experiences. The whole thing took less than an hour and a half.

Two days later, they called and offered me the job. The entire process took less than three weeks, and the job offer came one week after my first interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult relationship you have ever had to develop?   Answer Question
    I didn't try to negotiate. The starting salary is very competitive for an entry-level position.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!