Aon Hewitt

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online after finding opening with resume and cover letter. Three days later, I was called to schedule an initial interview. Initial interview was pretty straightforward, I met with three different people each one on one and the questions were basic background questions. After initial interview, I was called a couple days later to schedule a second interview. Second interview was pretty much the same but with three different people. A couple weeks after the second interview, I was offered the position. After accepting the offer, I had to undergo a thorough background check and a drug test, which was probably the most difficult part of the whole process actually.

Interview Question – What do you know about us?   View Answer

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – Very standard, structured interview for incoming college grads. Objective scoring based on how you structure an answer with the "STAR" method. Important to relate any college experience to the practice you are applying for. Interviews for experienced employees are generally conducted by several people in the office, and are very unstructured.

Interview Question – Question about future of the industry   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from AON recruiter. Discuss my resume, then schedule a personal interview. Went well, last about an hour.

Interview Question – Describe scenarios where you had problems and how were you able to resolve the problem that helped that helped the company.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Negotiate the salary, but they said no, plus the offer was lower than I requested.

The Woodlands, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2011.

Interview Details – Situational questions - How would you handle this type of situation; Tell me a time when a situation occured and the outcome was not the expected results.
Be prepared with examples of previous work, as well as how you would handle example situations.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when a project did not have the expected outcome. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer/client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible.

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in May 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me about 3 days following my initial application. She requested a questionairre that listed several questions regarding eployment : (desired salary, willing to work overtime, date available, what do you know about the company, etc). Then we had a phone interview and I then proceeded to the next stage of the hiring process a group/panel interview. The interview had 2 current employees and lasted for about an hour. I was asked about 7 behavioral questions and was given time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Somerset, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in May 2008.

Interview Details – fast phone interview.... fly-in in personal interview relatively easy and no test needed

Interview Question – what's ur GPA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – should always ask for more

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

Interview Details – A detailed process with two rounds including an aptitude test and F2F interview.
There was a gap of almost two weeks between the first two rounds. The interview process was short which included questions related to my technical Knowledge as well as directed to my personality check and attitude towards work.

Interview Question – Why do you think this job suits you?   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2011.

Interview Details – First they conduct an Analytical written exam and then after 2 technical and one HR interview for the final selection

Interview Question – Why you want to change your job?   Answer Question

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!