Aon Hewitt Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online after finding opening with resume and cover letter. Three days later, I was called to schedule an initial interview. Initial interview was pretty straightforward, I met with three different people each one on one and the questions were basic background questions. After initial interview, I was called a couple days later to schedule a second interview. Second interview was pretty much the same but with three different people. A couple weeks after the second interview, I was offered the position. After accepting the offer, I had to undergo a thorough background check and a drug test, which was probably the most difficult part of the whole process actually.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Very standard, structured interview for incoming college grads. Objective scoring based on how you structure an answer with the "STAR" method. Important to relate any college experience to the practice you are applying for. Interviews for experienced employees are generally conducted by several people in the office, and are very unstructured.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

I got a call from AON recruiter. Discuss my resume, then schedule a personal interview. Went well, last about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe scenarios where you had problems and how were you able to resolve the problem that helped that helped the company.   Answer Question

Negotiate the salary, but they said no, plus the offer was lower than I requested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about 3 days following my initial application. She requested a questionairre that listed several questions regarding eployment : (desired salary, willing to work overtime, date available, what do you know about the company, etc). Then we had a phone interview and I then proceeded to the next stage of the hiring process a group/panel interview. The interview had 2 current employees and lasted for about an hour. I was asked about 7 behavioral questions and was given time to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Situational questions - How would you handle this type of situation; Tell me a time when a situation occured and the outcome was not the expected results.
    Be prepared with examples of previous work, as well as how you would handle example situations.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when a project did not have the expected outcome. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer/client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Somerset, NJ) in May 2008.

Interview

fast phone interview.... fly-in in personal interview relatively easy and no test needed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

should always ask for more

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview had four rounds. First was a general interaction with the recruiter, Then was an aptitude round, it was an elimination round with 7/10 making it to next round. Next was a technical round, also elimination round. Then an Interaction with HR. The aptitude level was moderate. Technical round had some basic finance questions. All the rounds were done on the same day and they had been quite professional with the process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

A detailed process with two rounds including an aptitude test and F2F interview.
    There was a gap of almost two weeks between the first two rounds. The interview process was short which included questions related to my technical Knowledge as well as directed to my personality check and attitude towards work.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2012.

Interview

HR round, Written test , Listening skills round and then Manager round. All in a chronological order.
    HR round was a more about gauging confidence.
    Written test checked aptitude. Listening skills round is more process oriented and finally the manager round. Last round involved case study and general questions about profile and suitability.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2011.

Interview

First they conduct an Analytical written exam and then after 2 technical and one HR interview for the final selection