Aon Hewitt Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2013.

I applied online after finding opening with resume and cover letter. Three days later, I was called to schedule an initial interview. Initial interview was pretty straightforward, I met with three different people each one on one and the questions were basic background questions. After initial interview, I was called a couple days later to schedule a second interview. Second interview was pretty much the same but with three different people. A couple weeks after the second interview, I was offered the position. After accepting the offer, I had to undergo a thorough background check and a drug test, which was probably the most difficult part of the whole process actually.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Very standard, structured interview for incoming college grads. Objective scoring based on how you structure an answer with the "STAR" method. Important to relate any college experience to the practice you are applying for. Interviews for experienced employees are generally conducted by several people in the office, and are very unstructured.

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2012.

I got a call from AON recruiter. Discuss my resume, then schedule a personal interview. Went well, last about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Describe scenarios where you had problems and how were you able to resolve the problem that helped that helped the company.   Answer Question

Negotiate the salary, but they said no, plus the offer was lower than I requested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2011.

Situational questions - How would you handle this type of situation; Tell me a time when a situation occured and the outcome was not the expected results.
    Be prepared with examples of previous work, as well as how you would handle example situations.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when a project did not have the expected outcome. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer/client.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in May 2011.

A recruiter contacted me about 3 days following my initial application. She requested a questionairre that listed several questions regarding eployment : (desired salary, willing to work overtime, date available, what do you know about the company, etc). Then we had a phone interview and I then proceeded to the next stage of the hiring process a group/panel interview. The interview had 2 current employees and lasted for about an hour. I was asked about 7 behavioral questions and was given time to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somerset, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in May 2008.

fast phone interview.... fly-in in personal interview relatively easy and no test needed

Interview Questions
    should always ask for more

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

A detailed process with two rounds including an aptitude test and F2F interview.
    There was a gap of almost two weeks between the first two rounds. The interview process was short which included questions related to my technical Knowledge as well as directed to my personality check and attitude towards work.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2011.

First they conduct an Analytical written exam and then after 2 technical and one HR interview for the final selection

Interview Questions

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!