Aon Hewitt Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2013.

They came to my University for a recruiting interview. There were two separate interviews discussing the two different positions they were recruiting for (Setup Configuration Specialist and Business Delivery Specialist). This was a round of basic behavioral questions. They just asked about some stuff on my resume and wanted to make sure I had the analytical skills to be successful with the company. They then scheduled an office visit with 5 other candidates. They served us some refreshments at the beginning and had a presentation discussing the company and what they did. This lasted for about 45 minutes and then we had the opportunity to ask some basic questions. They then sent us through 3 different rounds of interviews. One asked more behavioral questions and stuff about my resume. I was asked one technical question. The second round was more of him discussing the company's structure and a more in depth description of what the job entailed. Then there was a round table discussion with me and one other candidate where they actually showed us some examples of what we would be doing once we started. They then gave us lunch and discussed our benefits package. Got a call with an offer within one week. They were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would do a specific action using SQL.   Answer Question

Senior Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2012.

3 phone interviews with the hiring manager, their counter part and the Director of Talent of Acquisition. If wasn't a exhaustive process but a get to know you. Partly due to the fact I was a contract it was more of a skill based assessment of whether I could do the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is your speciality as a sourcing specialist?   View Answer
    No negotiation - the rates are set for contractors.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2012.

Background check with HireRite delayed my start date. Be prepared to call HireRite often, if not everyday to make sure they are on-top of their screening process; you might have to do some leg work on your own.

Interview Questions
    • None. Questions were very generic: what was the most difficult work situation and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    I didn't negogiate since it was a contracting position; just took the $20 an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2012.

Two interviews, one consisting of a phone screening of about thirty minutes and another with a phone panel that was more behavioral and lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had difficutly working with others and how you overcame that difficulty.   Answer Question
    No negotiation of salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2011.

Easy phone screening reviewing your background and 2 or 3 behavioral questions. Then on-site 1 hour interview with 2 managers which was all behavioral. Not too bad as long as you have stories to tell based on your past experience.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you were given a task without enough information complete it, how did you proceed on completing this task?   Answer Question
    Yes, was able to get a little over 3% raise in salary. Better than nothing.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in May 2011.

A recruiter contacted me about 3 days following my initial application. She requested a questionairre that listed several questions regarding eployment : (desired salary, willing to work overtime, date available, what do you know about the company, etc). Then we had a phone interview and I then proceeded to the next stage of the hiring process a group/panel interview. The interview had 2 current employees and lasted for about an hour. I was asked about 7 behavioral questions and was given time to ask questions.

Setup Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in March 2011.

Phone interview was general situational questions. Office interview was with 2 managers. The interviewers had a list of situational questions they had to run through and write responses. They want to know how you handled difficult tasks, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to convince someone during work.   View Answer

Offer was not high enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in January 2011.

I was sent a pre-screened questionnaire to fill out. Afterwards I was contacted to set up a phone interview. She interviewer was actually running a little late on the interview (which I was apologized to). I was informed on the position and salary being offered. The questions were basically behavioral questions and the interviewer was friendly. I was asked a series of questions then later went into the behavioral questioning portion.

Interview Questions
    • Focus more on "I' instead of "we" when answering questions even if you worked within a team environment (which the questions are related to)   Answer Question