Aon Hewitt Benefits Operations Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

2.6

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

This was merely a phone interview for 45 minutes with two managers, the questions were not too difficult, and they seemed desperate to fill he position. I heard back the next day that I had received the job. I couldn't believe hat they didn't even want to meet me in person

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Benefits Operations Administrator/ Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Phone interview from headquarters, Personal Interview (only behavioral) Very straightforward questions The interviewer was very sweet. It became conversational The interview was supposed to be for 30 minutes but went on for 40 minutes because we got talking.

Benefits Operation Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

I received a phone call from a Staffing agency about a potential position. He asked would I like to be submitted for the position and I said yes. Then he said someone will call me for a phone interview. One of the managers called me and asked me specific questions relating to my resume (lasted for 15mins). Got a phone call from the recruiter the next day, asking if I would like to accept the job offer. And I did :-)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Sanford, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

HireVue video recordings of specific questions pertaining to skills and experiences. It was a unique interview process to say the least. It was interesting to have so much time to think about what you are going to say, but it also tends to add more stress because of the countdown clock which indicated how much time you had to come up with a response. In a way, it still made the interview challenging.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you had to deal with a difficult experience while working. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

A couple phone interviews that i was able to obtain through my school. The interviews were fairly easy but the drug and background check were annoying. If you are a people person you should have a good chance to get it. They have recently cut back the amount of interns so it might be more difficult to get the job now.

Interview Questions

It's not the industry I want to start my career in.

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2012.

Interview

consisted for 3 phone interviews. First interview was about 15-20 minutes to learn about me a bit more and to ask a few questions about the company. For me the normal interviewer was out of town so had my 2nd stage with two phone interviews. Each last over an hour. Both were managers that I would be working day to day with. Causual and had great conversations.

Interview Questions

• Priority questions, understanding of Health and Welfare. General personality tests and culture.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted via phone by a recruiter to go over general questions that did not go too in depth. The second interview was with two managers who wanted to know more about my background and what I was interested in doing with my future both for work and outside of work. After the second interview I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Background check with HireRite delayed my start date. Be prepared to call HireRite often, if not everyday to make sure they are on-top of their screening process; you might have to do some leg work on your own.

Interview Questions

• None. Questions were very generic: what was the most difficult work situation and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negogiate since it was a contracting position; just took the $20 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

After the initial application, I was emailed by the recruiter to schedule a phone interview the next day. The interviewer was very nice and asked me various questions about my resume. After 20 - 30 minutes she was done asking questions and told me that she will be scheduling me with the hiring manager the very next day to conduct a face to face interview. She made me aware that it was going to be behavior type interview questions and told me I can Google "behavioral type interview questions" to get a feel for what they will ask so that I am prepared.

Interview Questions

• Your resume states that you have strong communication and writing skills, did somebody tell you that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, one consisting of a phone screening of about thirty minutes and another with a phone panel that was more behavioral and lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difficutly working with others and how you overcame that difficulty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation of salary