Aon Hewitt Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed internally for my position with a phone interview, and then after with two business operations managers. Most of the questions were straight forward, I wasn't surprise with any of the questions. I was offered the position two days after my face-to-face interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

I interviewed for the Launch Program, which is a college hire program. The first interview and the second interview were straightforward behavioral interviews. I actually found out more information about what kind of questions would be asked by looking further on Glassdoor, and they were very helpful. No technical questions for my interviews so no worries there. They were more concerned with figuring out how you think.

First I was interviewed on campus, then I was brought out to their office for a dinner and an interview. They were very thorough in making sure you understood what their company, and for this program, brought out a lot of upper management to talk to the candidates. I appreciated the accessibility to these leaders, and how helpful they were.

Decisions were given promptly about 5 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you used technology to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2012.

Easy, behavioral type questions. Not too hard they really just want to gauge how you fit in with their culture and specifically your leadership style etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Telephonic Round: Good Questions on statistical knowledge and Advance Excel, Interviewer was good and tried to explain the question and business case in detail. Was asking only basic questions trying to figure out your command in statistics

Interview Questions
    • How would you segment salary structure in a company having three levels, upper management, mid level management and Workers   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Apply on company's website and receive email if you have been selected for interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in May 2012.

Five Steps: Initial screening, aptitude test, technical test, HR round, interview with manager of team. The people from talent acquisition are a very friendly and helpful bunch of people. I along with few other candidates was even provided cabs to travel between their different locations. Overall nice experience.

Interview Questions
    • The difficult part was the technical part. They ask a lot technical questions where you don't just have to apply the knowledge but common logic as well. Be ready to be grilled nicely. Overall challenging questions but people taking the interview kept encouraging me during the interview.   Answer Question
    The talent acquisition guy offered more than what I had asked for :D

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2011.

interview very laid back. Behavioral questions

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in December 2009.

Four rounds of Interview are conducted:-
    1. Initial HR Screening - Weightage 10%
    2. BPAT Test ( Business Process Aptitude Test) - Weightage -45%
    3. Voice and Accent Test (VNA)- Weightage - 35%
    4. Final HR Interview - Weightage 10%

Interview Questions
    • What is your understanding towards the role that you have been offered in the organization?
      What relevance do you find between your previous job role and the role in the organization?
      What are your expectations from the organization?
        View Answer
    The company tries to pay as less as it can. Don't settle down at low salary in the joy of getting a job. Try to get more as you will get almost no promotions and very tiny increments once you join the company. Remember you will never get less work than others because you are getting less salary. In AON Hewitt there is no end to work. BEST ADVICE - NEVER JOIN AON HEWITT (Especially Benefits either as a Team Member or BOA). But still if you have no other option then remain prepared to confront the HR's who will be rude and stubborn while making negotiations because they too have to save themselves from getting sued by their managers for paying high lol :D

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2009.

First round of written assesment done for Maths, Logical reasoning and english. After that Ops Interview followed by HR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to join Aon Hewitt and why should I Hire you   View Answer
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2009.

It was through a consultant as a third party vendor to recruitment, woh screened the resume, then normal 1:1 interview with HR around basic questions about the person to check communication skills, after that online intelligence and skill test. And then, again 1:1 with Service manager from operations.

Aon Hewitt is getting pathetic place to work. Very unprofessional work culture at India services or (offshore) specially. No work life balance.

No negotiation happened, Do negotiate for the best.

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!