Aon Hewitt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Specialist Interview

Delivery Specialist
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – Had a "digital interview" with the recruiter that featured recorded behavioral questions for you to answer with a webcam, as well as written questions. Was called back for a second interview within a week and interviewed via conference call with 2 hiring managers. Questions were behavioral in nature as well.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked on a project with a group of people and your outcome was not what you hoped it to be, and how would you have done it differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I could have negotiated, but they gave me a bump because I had previous experience with the company prior so I accepted the offer.

Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

Interview Details – I initially had an online interview, where I had to log into a portal and record answers to questions that were already prompted and answer a questionnaire. I was then accepted to interview face to face with two different managers, each for thirty minutes.

Interview Question – Try to sell me something, anything you can think of.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – The company hires contractors through Randstad. This interview process is a lot easier than going directly through the company. Contractors can be temp to hire. I went this route and was hired on the spot. Where through the company directly I had to do a not so easy test and after that a phone interview was scheduled. I didn't get the offer after the phone interview.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Libertyville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in March 2014.

Interview Details – Simple, wasn't the typical interview questions when went in. The video interview was more like a real interview. Felt like they were just trying to get a feel for my personality more hen my ability to do the job

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. was sent an email with offer and it was what i was looking for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Aon Hewitt

Interview Details – I was sent an invitation to complete a digital interview at the comfort of my home, after three weeks I received a call inviting me to continue on with interview process and meet with someone for a physical interview. The two ladies that interviewed me were really nice and made me feel very comfortable, of course being prepared (doing research on position, company, writing questions) helped. After, three weeks I received an email asking if I was still interested, and from there it took about a month to complete background check. Suggestion: If your goal is to get a job with Aon Hewitt, don't give up…be patient it is a long interview process, but in the end the reward is great!

Interview Question – Give an example of a difficult time you had to deal with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2012.

Interview Details – Extensive background check. A lot of test taking. Two interviews- over the phone and in person.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in July 2012.

Interview Details – First, you will need to go through a phone screening. After the phone screening, you will be scheduled for an interview. The interview is about an hour long. You will meet with 2-3 people from the organization/department.

Interview Question – All of their questions are really basic. Questions are based on "What would you do if".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was good. I was able to get the amount that I wanted.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Catastrophe Risk Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2013.

Interview Details – They first notified me via email that I would be getting a phone interview. After I had the phone interview, which lasted about twenty minutes, I traveled up to Chicago to visit them. I think they typically do their interviews via Skype, but I was going to be in town, so I decided to do the interview in person.

The interview was three hours long. The interview consists of five to six interviewers, each thirty minute segments. With mine, it was three thirty-minute interviews (where each person would come in and interview you separately). They will tell you the format of the interview ahead of time, though. The first two hours was an exhaustive list of typical interview questions. It felt like I was asked some questions more than once and sometimes even twice. The last segment of the interview, you actually get to talk about math and any sort of experience that will make you qualified for the job. This was the portion of the interview I felt most confident in. They don't really ask you too many specific questions about math, but they do ask some reasoning questions that allow them to gauge your critical reasoning skills.

Interview Question – How do you define success?   Answer Question

Grayslake, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in July 2011.

Interview Details – First you should open an account on the Aon Hewitt website and upload a cover letter and resume. During Open hiring you will be scheduled for an interview if you meet the requirements.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase as there is a set hourly wage and once you get through the 90 days you have more options.

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Setup Configuration Specialist
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2014.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting fair. Got an e-mail a couple weeks later, scheduled an on-campus interview.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions -- All behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aon Hewitt

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All 47 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees and interview candidates.