Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aon Hewitt
- Setup Configuration Specialist (42)
- Customer Service Representative (41)
- Benefits Operations Administrator (20)
- SCS (18)
- Actuarial Analyst (16)
- Systems Analyst (14)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Team Member (13)
- Intern (13)
- Benefits Advisor (13)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Analyst (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Actuarial Intern (10)
- Project Manager (8)
- Consultant (8)
- Customer Service Associate (6)
- Programmer Analyst (6)
- Delivery Specialist (6)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Benefits Analyst (5)
- Actuarial (5)
- Associate (5)
- Business Delivery Specialist (5)
- Benefits Service Manager (4)
- Junior Analyst (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Requirements Analyst (4)
- BOA (4)
- Customer Service Specialist (3)
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.
Phone interview completed by recruiter ,then face to face rounds with team members and VP. Phone interview was more position based abd to see if you're a good fit. Face to face was more behavioral questions.
- Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult client and how did you go about handling the situation? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2011.
Expect a phone screening, a first interview, a second interview and perhaps even a third interview. The it was a long time waiting before the offer came. Met quite a few people during the interview process and answered the same questions. Seemed like they has a standard set of questions that they asked everyone.
- They asked a lot of "tell me about a time" questions. Be prepared with examples. Answer Question
Consulting InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.
Pretty standard. They did a reference check before I was interviewed. I was able to interview with my future boss.
- What makes you different than other individuals interviewing for the job. Answer Question
Not able to negotiate.
Consultant InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2013.
Very slow hiring process HR -business disconnet Cosntant followup for the updates
- None Answer Question
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in January 2012.
The interview process started out with phone interviews with each of the group members. It then moved to an in person interview where behavioral interview questions and scenarios based interview questions were used. The interview process was a little disorganized, some of the people did not have a current version of my resume, they only had the one that was pulled off of linkin and that was not the most current copy so that was a little frustrating because the recruiter could have easily emailed my current resume to each interviewer in advance.
- Describe a time when you had to resolve conflict with a coworker and how you handled that. Answer Question
- Tell me about a time where you used data to make an important decision. Answer Question
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client and how you handled that. Answer Question
Consultant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2011.
1. Phone interview 2. Basic math/verbal test 3. Case Presentation 4. 1-1 Interview #1 5. 1-1 Interview #2 6. 1-1 Interview #3
- You are in standing in front of a group of executives. Tell them something convincing about management that they don't already know. Answer Question
Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2010.
I interviewed for a consultant position which first started with them giving me some data and 45 minutes to analyze, and prepare a presentation which would be done in front of a group of their senior consultants. I was then given a 15 minute break then had to deliver a 30 minute presentation (based on what I had analyzed/prepared) where I was asked questions throughout my presentation. I then had a lunch interview with a group of the senior consultants. Following the lunch interview, I had a structured behavioral interview with three senior vice presidents of the company.
- There weren't any questions that I found difficult. Answer Question
Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2009.
applied on campus, 1st round interview was pretty straightforward. had the basic questions like why aon consulting, why this specific position, and then it went into 6-7 straight behavorial based questions. some were like name a time you failed, name a time you worked with someone difficulty, name a time you had to change something. then it was followed by a small case about human capital. nothing to really worry about
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review