Aon Hewitt

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Aon Hewitt

Interview Details – series of informal phone interviews followed by in-person interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Consulting
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty standard. They did a reference check before I was interviewed. I was able to interview with my future boss.

Interview Question – What makes you different than other individuals interviewing for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate.

Consultant

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very slow hiring process
HR -business disconnet
Cosntant followup for the updates

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process started out with phone interviews with each of the group members. It then moved to an in person interview where behavioral interview questions and scenarios based interview questions were used. The interview process was a little disorganized, some of the people did not have a current version of my resume, they only had the one that was pulled off of linkin and that was not the most current copy so that was a little frustrating because the recruiter could have easily emailed my current resume to each interviewer in advance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve conflict with a coworker and how you handled that.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you used data to make an important decision.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client and how you handled that.   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview
2. Basic math/verbal test
3. Case Presentation
4. 1-1 Interview #1
5. 1-1 Interview #2
6. 1-1 Interview #3

Interview Question – You are in standing in front of a group of executives. Tell them something convincing about management that they don't already know.   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a consultant position which first started with them giving me some data and 45 minutes to analyze, and prepare a presentation which would be done in front of a group of their senior consultants. I was then given a 15 minute break then had to deliver a 30 minute presentation (based on what I had analyzed/prepared) where I was asked questions throughout my presentation. I then had a lunch interview with a group of the senior consultants. Following the lunch interview, I had a structured behavioral interview with three senior vice presidents of the company.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions that I found difficult.   Answer Question

Consultant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2009.

Interview Details – applied on campus, 1st round interview was pretty straightforward. had the basic questions like why aon consulting, why this specific position, and then it went into 6-7 straight behavorial based questions. some were like name a time you failed, name a time you worked with someone difficulty, name a time you had to change something. then it was followed by a small case about human capital. nothing to really worry about

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aon Hewitt

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon Hewitt Consultant interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aon Hewitt employees and interview candidates.