Aon Hewitt Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2014

2.4

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2014.

Went Through Randstad for the Customer Service position in a call center. Schedule for an in person interview with Aon-Hewitt a few days later, I was told to bring in documents and prepare myself for a call center and computer test. Got there and it was not as hard as expected, Very simple interview questions,make sure to bring in all documents, dress professional is a must!

Interview Questions
  • Explain a bad call you may have received   View Answer
No negotiation, they tell you what the position pay rate is and you either accept it or pass.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Juan, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2013.

They had a job fair for about 2 days, but I missed it. Knew a person who worked there who told me they were still hiring even after the job fair, so I went. First part of the interview process was actually a test of 2 parts. We had to translate a paragraph from english to spanish and another paragraph from spanish to english, in a limited time. I was able to finish it but some people didnt, it didnt mattered if you finished it. Then got called over to be interviewed with one of the managers. She was very nice and the interview was quick and easy. That afternoon i got called saying i got the job and that i was supposed to show up the next day to fill the paperwork and for the onboarding. I officially started working the next day after that, with a 1 month training. So everything happened very quickly.

Interview Questions
    Didnt really negotiate, was told training was 8.00 and after that it would be 10.50 per hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

There was a video interview. The asked several questions where you were given 15 seconds to give a response. Questions included ones such as "what challenges have you encountered at work" and "what did you do when you had a bad call". an essay portion also followed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in July 2014.

Process took 2+ weeks to get hired behavioral (webcam interview) no interaction with a live person, sent thru email. (Easy). A couple weeks later was called in for a orientation/behavioral interview (easy). Offered the job a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were simple ...Tell me A time? or Adjusting to change.. etc how would you feel about .... those type of questions. Nothing pertaining to the job and it didn't have to be work related. Recruiter seemed very knowledgeable and had exactly in mind what they wanted.   Answer Question
    None pay is 15.26/HR Benefits start 1st Day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2013.

Interview by two different people; a recruiter and a director on the floor. It was fair and comfortable as they asked the expected questions. both interviews were positive and hopeful. They manage the workplace with class and professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle the most difficult customer while on the phone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2014.

The interview process was very efficient and simple. I participated in a group interview where I was able to meet 3 managers from different departments, the questions were very clear and understandable. I also was able to get to know them as well as express myself to the est of my abilities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

I applied through a job website and received an email to call and speak to a recruiter. I was sent 2 assesments to complete online, showing that I was knowledgeable on the internet and with certain computer programs. It wasn't very difficult. I then had an interview with the hiring agency and then a final interview with hiring managers at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Questions
    • During the final interview, you are asked to give examples of your experiences in a particular format. The hiring managers want you to answer the questions and explain how you handled each situation, using specific a specific flow and guideline, like situation, action, and results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

The company hires contractors through Randstad. This interview process is a lot easier than going directly through the company. Contractors can be temp to hire. I went this route and was hired on the spot. Where through the company directly I had to do a not so easy test and after that a phone interview was scheduled. I didn't get the offer after the phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I was sent an invitation to complete a digital interview at the comfort of my home, after three weeks I received a call inviting me to continue on with interview process and meet with someone for a physical interview. The two ladies that interviewed me were really nice and made me feel very comfortable, of course being prepared (doing research on position, company, writing questions) helped. After, three weeks I received an email asking if I was still interested, and from there it took about a month to complete background check. Suggestion: If your goal is to get a job with Aon Hewitt, don't give up…be patient it is a long interview process, but in the end the reward is great!

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a difficult time you had to deal with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Hired via a staffing agency, worked as a contractor for a year, then hired on by the company. Interview was pretty simple, it was a while back so I can't remember specific questions. Also had to do language, computer and math tests beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • When interviewing for positions within the company, most difficult was "Tell me about a time when a manager asked you to do something that was not right and how you handled that".   Answer Question

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!