Aon Hewitt Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Online hiring process, pretty straightforward with the questions. They didnt throw any curveballs and just wanted to actually get to know me better. You talk to a computer so it'll get some time getting used to but you get multiple tries which can actually help you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

1st Interview: HireVue Recorded Interview
    2nd Interview: Phone interview with a hiring manager in one major city, but unfortunately the position was resolved.
    3rd Interview: After the first location was no longer a position, they were able to put me in another interview process. Very professional. Had 3 interviews with 3 different employees in the position I'd be working in. Very easy-to-talk-to employees.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      How do you work with a team?
      How do you overcome failure?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

1 phone interview with Aon Corporate Talent Acquisition. 1 in-office interview with a direct manager. Mostly behavioral questions, nothing technical or brain teasing. Overall, a positive experience.

The process took about 3 weeks. I was also part of the Business Internship Program

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you ran into a group conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Applied through college job board. First round was online through some HireWire site or something. 12 questions, about half written essay, half video recording. Not too hard, caught me off guard cause I was under prepared but I was still selected to the next round. Second/Final round was at their office. Basically you network and listen to employees and former interns for half the day and then you get one interview with two people. Pretty basic behavioral questions and questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you were in direct competition with a peer and you came out with a positive experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

They emailed me directly because of a connection I have and we scheduled a phone interview. I spoke with two people on the phone, both were very nice and pleasant. The questions they asked were basic questions regarding my resume and experience, nothing tricky. I heard back almost immediately after I got off the phone with them saying that I got the job so I would rate their communication skills very highly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Applied online and received an email about setting up an phone interview. The interview only lasted for a couple of minutes

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then phone interview with manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aon Hewitt in March 2013.

Interview

I applied through my school's job website and then I was selected for an on-campus interview. The interview was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were name a time when this happened...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview first on Friday and on Monday I got a call for the on-site interview for the coming Friday. It was a 5-hour interview process(presentations, lunches and actual interviews) and I got the acceptance call the next day!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews. The first round is a computer test about VBA, Excel and PowerPoint. The second round is 1-to-1 interview. They simply check your background and ask some competencies questions.