Aon Hewitt

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email about setting up an phone interview. The interview only lasted for a couple of minutes

Interview Question – only few questions asked regarding to the resume   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR then phone interview with manager

Interview Question – None. The manager talked more than me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Intern

I applied online - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's job website and then I was selected for an on-campus interview. The interview was 30 minutes long.

Interview Question – All the questions were name a time when this happened...   Answer Question

Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2012.

Interview Details – It was an on-campus interview first on Friday and on Monday I got a call for the on-site interview for the coming Friday. It was a 5-hour interview process(presentations, lunches and actual interviews) and I got the acceptance call the next day!

Interview Question – How do you network?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – There are two rounds of interviews. The first round is a computer test about VBA, Excel and PowerPoint. The second round is 1-to-1 interview. They simply check your background and ask some competencies questions.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Worked for Aon Hewitt? Contribute to the Community!