Aon Hewitt

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

They emailed me directly because of a connection I have and we scheduled a phone interview. I spoke with two people on the phone, both were very nice and pleasant. The questions they asked were basic questions regarding my resume and experience, nothing tricky. I heard back almost immediately after I got off the phone with them saying that I got the job so I would rate their communication skills very highly.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Applied online and received an email about setting up an phone interview. The interview only lasted for a couple of minutes

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Phone interview with HR then phone interview with manager

None

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aon Hewitt in March 2013.

I applied through my school's job website and then I was selected for an on-campus interview. The interview was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were name a time when this happened...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in November 2012.

It was an on-campus interview first on Friday and on Monday I got a call for the on-site interview for the coming Friday. It was a 5-hour interview process(presentations, lunches and actual interviews) and I got the acceptance call the next day!

No negotiations.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

There are two rounds of interviews. The first round is a computer test about VBA, Excel and PowerPoint. The second round is 1-to-1 interview. They simply check your background and ask some competencies questions.