Aon Hewitt Interview Questions

2.8

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2015.

The interview was about 30-45 minutes. Strictly behavioral questions. It was really easy basically all my questions were "Tell me a time when....". Really just be yourself in these interviews. My interviewer was an alum from my school and was really nice. It began with the typical "Tell my about yourself".

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when an employer had a rule or told you to do something you really didn't think was right. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

They prepare you for the interview. I received an offer within days. The interview process is thorough and to the point. All the benefits were explained as well as the duties of the position. I would recommend.

Benefits Service Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

It was awful - I went through five different sets of interviews, The last conversation with the recruiter was that I should get a call in a couple of days with an offer. When I didn't hear back and tried to follow-up, my call was never returned. I will never consider them as a future employer again.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

They emailed me directly because of a connection I have and we scheduled a phone interview. I spoke with two people on the phone, both were very nice and pleasant. The questions they asked were basic questions regarding my resume and experience, nothing tricky. I heard back almost immediately after I got off the phone with them saying that I got the job so I would rate their communication skills very highly.

Experience Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

I was told by a friend of mine about opening in Aon so sent him my resume and came on in a walk in interview. had four rounds of the interview. First was normal HR round and then had to take a test which consist of math, reasoning and English language. One needs to get 50% park to get to the next round of interview. The next step was detailed HR round where they asked me about my previous employer, why I wanted to leave them and what was I looking from Aon and some other questions.

Interview Questions
    • They were more focused more on why I was leaving my current employer   View Answer
    They sent me an email and confirmed my offer and was requested to submit all my documents. Initially I was offered 356000 but I negotiated with them and was offered a higher package later. They sent me revised package and accepted their offer.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview process wasn't that difficult. You show up with a bunch of other people. You take a simple skills assessment. Then ask you back for a 1:1 interview. However, they don't hire like that anymore. I think a lot has changed.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt in January 2015.

I applied for the position at Aon.com and received an invitation to interview online with hirevue. I completed the interview and within a week recruiter called to set up a face-to-face interview. I interviewed with two team leaders. They showed me a PowerPoint presentation about the company and then asked behavioral questions. It was easy. When the interview was over they said that I would be contacted within two weeks. They said that I would be a good fit. We will see.

Interview Questions
    • I'm a remote employee. One of the team leaders asked something like what will I do to get to know my co-workers, since I've been working from home for years. I was not expecting that.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Easy interview, just behavioral. They don't seem to care much about giving you a good impression of their firm, which makes it hard for you to get what their work culture is like.

Benefits Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

The face to face interview was very short taking no more than 20 minutes. The interviewer did all of the talking. Basically wanted to know if I could chew gum and walk at the same time.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. take it or leave it

Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Attended my campus for hiring individuals for their delivery specialist position in their health and welfare area. After submitting application I was asked to have a one on one interview at my campus. It consisted of typical behavioral questions. After a couple of days I was invited to the final round interviews at the Lincolnshire location. On Thursday they take applicants to a steak house and give them an opportunity to converse with higher ups. Then on the following Friday applicants will have two interviews. It will just take half of Friday.