Aon Hewitt

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was very efficient and simple. I participated in a group interview where I was able to meet 3 managers from different departments, the questions were very clear and understandable. I also was able to get to know them as well as express myself to the est of my abilities.

LOA Case Manager Interview

LOA Case Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2014.

Interview Details – Since I was already an internal employee, I was contacted via email at work to complete online interview. A few days later I was given face-to-face interview. Three weeks later I was provided answer and received the job.

Interview Question – Have you ever been asked to do something you didn't agree with. If so, how did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, but probably should have

Defined Benefits Analyst Interview

Defined Benefits Analyst

Interviewed at Aon Hewitt

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview at Aon Lincolnshire. Was interviewed by a business analyst in person, and then two other department members via telephone in the interview. Received a call a week or so later that I was going to be offered a position. It took weeks for them to get an offer together, but by then it was too late as I had accepted another job.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good fit for this position   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Another job opportunity

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Delivery Specialist Interview

Delivery Specialist
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Details – Had a "digital interview" with the recruiter that featured recorded behavioral questions for you to answer with a webcam, as well as written questions. Was called back for a second interview within a week and interviewed via conference call with 2 hiring managers. Questions were behavioral in nature as well.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked on a project with a group of people and your outcome was not what you hoped it to be, and how would you have done it differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I could have negotiated, but they gave me a bump because I had previous experience with the company prior so I accepted the offer.

Benefits Advisor Interview

Benefits Advisor
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

Interview Details – I initially had an online interview, where I had to log into a portal and record answers to questions that were already prompted and answer a questionnaire. I was then accepted to interview face to face with two different managers, each for thirty minutes.

Interview Question – Try to sell me something, anything you can think of.   View Answer

Pension Administration Specialist Interview

Pension Administration Specialist
The Woodlands, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very long process. I was contacted about three weeks after applying. Completed a phone interview with a recruiter a week later. She described the position and asked for my career interest. The recruiter said she would be scheduling interviews with the team and would be in touch. Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. Finally, the in person interview was a breeze.

Negotiation Details – Unsuccessfully. They raised the salary $1000.

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Benefits Operations Administrator
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2013.

Interview Details – A couple phone interviews that i was able to obtain through my school. The interviews were fairly easy but the drug and background check were annoying. If you are a people person you should have a good chance to get it. They have recently cut back the amount of interns so it might be more difficult to get the job now.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It's not the industry I want to start my career in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through a job website and received an email to call and speak to a recruiter. I was sent 2 assesments to complete online, showing that I was knowledgeable on the internet and with certain computer programs. It wasn't very difficult. I then had an interview with the hiring agency and then a final interview with hiring managers at Aon Hewitt.

Interview Question – During the final interview, you are asked to give examples of your experiences in a particular format. The hiring managers want you to answer the questions and explain how you handled each situation, using specific a specific flow and guideline, like situation, action, and results.   Answer Question

Intake Specialist Interview

Intake Specialist
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was asked a series of questions about past job experience (Customer Service detailed). Questions ranged from explaining a time where you exhibited excellent customer service, and the time you felt as if you could've did more.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Pretty straight forwarded.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Broker Interview

Broker
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Aon Hewitt in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview was conducted via telephone, second and third interviews in-office. Interviewers were very kind an professional, and very forthcoming about what the position would entail. I was excited at the chance to work for them. I was disappointed toward the end because no final communication was made to let me know that the position had been filled by another candidate. I expected more from a company that size.

Interview Question – Why would you like to work for us?   View Answer